FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-klm-other-partners-flying-blue-594/)
-   -   FB and Accor 'Miles+Points' (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-klm-other-partners-flying-blue/1974558-fb-accor-miles-points.html)

Goldorak Sep 4, 2019 4:04 pm

It's now posting very quickly : it is credited in the partner program within one or 2 days after the stay or flight has been posted in the original program.

TLSpace Oct 25, 2019 7:16 am

Linked my (new) Accor account in August and just last weekend posted the 'first flight +5XP' on my FB account. Had several business trips and reward bookings since the linking but apparently those do not work?

Furthermore I booked a stay in an Accor hotel for the extra XP, unfortunately I missed the part that third-party websites (trip.com, booking.com, expedia.com, etc) do NOT result in eligeble stays...

mlin32 Oct 25, 2019 7:36 am

The 5XP bonus is just one-time upon your first stay and again on your first flight.

TLSpace Oct 25, 2019 7:48 am

Yes, I was aware of that! I was just surprised that that first flight bonus did not post to an earlier flight (where I did receive the normal XPs of that flight and it indicated on the KLM app that I would receive them).

atflyer Oct 25, 2019 2:56 pm

Originally Posted by TLSpace (Post 31665031)
Yes, I was aware of that! I was just surprised that that first flight bonus did not post to an earlier flight (where I did receive the normal XPs of that flight and it indicated on the KLM app that I would receive them).

I linked Accor and FB just a few days ago, and my yesterday GVA-AMS flight gave me the 5 XP extra on a ticked bought over 2 months ago. In essence my first flight after the link.

glennhaak Oct 26, 2019 5:42 am

Originally Posted by atflyer (Post 31666368)
I linked Accor and FB just a few days ago, and my yesterday GVA-AMS flight gave me the 5 XP extra on a ticked bought over 2 months ago. In essence my first flight after the link.

Was GVA-AMS the inbound flight of a return booking? There have been some people who reported that the +5XP was only added on completing a return instead of after a single (outbound) flight.

atflyer Oct 27, 2019 11:10 am

Originally Posted by glennhaak (Post 31667851)
Was GVA-AMS the inbound flight of a return booking? There have been some people who reported that the +5XP was only added on completing a return instead of after a single (outbound) flight.

Yes, it was the return leg finalising all legs of the ticket. Could indeed be that the full ticket has to be flown before you get the 5XP. Now I have to wait for the return favor - in November a hotel with an Accor brand, curious how quick that goes.

Fabo.sk Oct 27, 2019 12:41 pm

My bonus XP are dated as per the outbound, but I don't know when they actually posted...

Ditto Oct 28, 2019 8:03 pm

I had my bonus XP showing up a flight after connecting the accounts (flight was booked before), it was the first leg in a multi-destination trip.

jsfr Oct 30, 2019 5:24 am

Do the +5 Bonus XP apply to a French domestic flight as well?

fifty_two Oct 30, 2019 5:50 am

Originally Posted by jsfr (Post 31681285)
Do the +5 Bonus XP apply to a French domestic flight as well?

any flights operated by AF or KL and bought from them

Concerto Oct 30, 2019 5:47 pm

It’s working out quite well, this tie up. Every time I take an AF KL flight the small number of Accor points earned helps keep my account alive over at Le Club Accorhotels.

jhempy Nov 8, 2019 12:55 pm

Sorry if the question was already asked, but in T&C I found this :
"Within 3 months of your first flight or hotel stay you will receive a gift voucher by email."
Did anybody get such a voucher ?

Xandrios Nov 10, 2019 4:53 am

The Youboox thing? Yes I did. Haven't used it yet though.

Kime Nov 23, 2019 2:16 am

Originally Posted by jhempy (Post 31716315)
Sorry if the question was already asked, but in T&C I found this :
"Within 3 months of your first flight or hotel stay you will receive a gift voucher by email."
Did anybody get such a voucher ?

Got it. But never used it..

MartijnH Jul 24, 2020 4:01 am

Any experience on how quickly the XP post currently? I only linked my account last week, and they don't post XP for my Novotel stay back in March. Still planning to go the Athens. I am looking to try a mixed class AF/KLM ticket (going: business via CDG, return: eco KLM direct) for a favorable price. There is 10 days between the outgoing and incoming flights. The trip to Athens would give me 60XP, I already got 30. Wondering if I can make it to FB Silver for a year and try out the privileges that come with it. So if I stay at a Accor property the first 3 days of my trip (have to be somewhere else in Greece for the last 7), does that post quickly enough to buy a 'eco light' ticket for the return and enjoy the additional bag privilege of Silver?

fifty_two Jul 24, 2020 5:18 am

Originally Posted by MartijnH (Post 32555248)
Any experience on how quickly the XP post currently?

depends on the hotel , the period you stayed (if you left hotel on friday or monday) , usually its a matter of few days (less than one week) assuming you provided your member ID during booking and/or checkin

Wondering if I can make it to FB Silver for a year and try out the privileges that come with it. So if I stay at a Accor property the first 3 days of my trip (have to be somewhere else in Greece for the last 7), does that post quickly enough to buy a 'eco light' ticket for the return and enjoy the additional bag privilege of Silver?

it depends also on what i explained earlier , plus the fact that XP are not added automatically after flights , but it can take a day or 3 (depends on weekdays/weekends)

So if everything goes fine then yes you will most likely get silver around the end of your stay in greece

MartijnH Jul 24, 2020 5:48 am

Thanks for your insights. In my experience XP after flights post very quickly. Worst case I buy a bag the day before the flight. There is no much difference between light and normal anyway.

fifty_two Jul 24, 2020 9:11 am

Originally Posted by MartijnH (Post 32555373)
Thanks for your insights. In my experience XP after flights post very quickly. Worst case I buy a bag the day before the flight. There is no much difference between light and normal anyway.

one thing to know , i heard feedback of people who travelled through amsterdam on skyteam , and got over the threshold for gold/platinum in the middle of their trips . So to access the KL lounges , they went to the reception , asked agents to do the needful and trigger the status change manually rather than waiting for the systems to do their jobs

Besides free luggage and priority checkin desks , there are no real benefits for silver anymore , however its still useful and worthy and easy to reach and maintain

Goldorak Jul 24, 2020 1:40 pm

Any experience on how quickly the XP post currently? I only linked my account last week, and they don't post XP for my Novotel stay back in March. Still planning to go the Athens. I am looking to try a mixed class AF/KLM ticket (going: business via CDG, return: eco KLM direct) for a favorable price. There is 10 days between the outgoing and incoming flights. The trip to Athens would give me 60XP, I already got 30. Wondering if I can make it to FB Silver for a year and try out the privileges that come with it. So if I stay at a Accor property the first 3 days of my trip (have to be somewhere else in Greece for the last 7), does that post quickly enough to buy a 'eco light' ticket for the return and enjoy the additional bag privilege of Silver?

If you just linked your accounts, they will certainly not go backward and credit for a stay back in march. It will be your next Accor stay which will trigger the welcome XP bonus. It's not sure at all that it will be posted quickly enough and that your Silver status will be already reflected in your FB account. Possible but certainly not 100% sure.

MartijnH Jul 24, 2020 3:38 pm

Thanks both. I know silver does not bring a lot of privileges anymore, but indeed it is fairly easy to reach and maintain. In this case the price difference is like 120 euro's and with my intentions for 2021, I might even get the full upgrade costs back in saved bag fees. After I check-out from my next Accor stay and the points are posted to ALL I might try to message FB to try and expedite status change. I knew the chance backward credit would be nearly nil, but if you don't ask ;).

Concerto Jul 25, 2020 9:25 am

Originally Posted by fifty_two (Post 32555776)
one thing to know , i heard feedback of people who travelled through amsterdam on skyteam , and got over the threshold for gold/platinum in the middle of their trips . So to access the KL lounges , they went to the reception , asked agents to do the needful and trigger the status change manually rather than waiting for the systems to do their jobs

Besides free luggage and priority checkin desks , there are no real benefits for silver anymore , however its still useful and worthy and easy to reach and maintain

I've done that a couple of times as I moved up and down the status levels years ago. It works fine, they are happy to do it and it only takes a few seconds.
Remember, there might be some new Accor or other XP offers to drive business again. We just need to stay on the ball.

fifty_two Jul 27, 2020 1:12 am

Originally Posted by Concerto (Post 32557786)
Remember, there might be some new Accor or other XP offers to drive business again. We just need to stay on the ball.

by which channel ? cause i heard about some offers/promotions here on flyertalk but not always received emails

Concerto Jul 27, 2020 4:05 pm

Probably here or on one of the other blogs. That's where I learn about the promotions, usually.

Concerto Sep 21, 2020 4:00 am

Well, no promotions as such for extra miles from Accor but if you check the Accor forum there are regular extra points offers at the moment. One involves making a series of 2 night stays which is less useful for me but maybe someone can use it. As for the regular Accor miles, they land on my FB account without any issues.

fifty_two Sep 21, 2020 4:30 am

Originally Posted by Concerto (Post 32690110)
Well, no promotions as such for extra miles from Accor but if you check the Accor forum there are regular extra points offers at the moment. One involves making a series of 2 night stays which is less useful for me but maybe someone can use it. As for the regular Accor miles, they land on my FB account without any issues.

in this case i received the mail , but i guess my problem was due to the fact that my profile spans over markets , by markets i mean countries or regions , some offers are not always available for all countries or zones , so i have to check the mails AND 3rd party websites AND the accor websites , then i have a good overview of current offers

Concerto Sep 21, 2020 5:00 am

I haven't yet found anywhere that groups these Accor promotions in an easy to read place, but I am not so motivated by Accor to really care. So it means I am rarely on top of the current offer spectrum.

fifty_two Sep 22, 2020 2:11 am

Originally Posted by Concerto (Post 32690157)
I haven't yet found anywhere that groups these Accor promotions in an easy to read place, but I am not so motivated by Accor to really care. So it means I am rarely on top of the current offer spectrum.

just saw this new thread = https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/acco...-platinum.html

next accelerators are there , and also you have extensions + 6 additional months to reach status for 2k22 = https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/acco...ys-2020h2.html

Digicola Sep 22, 2020 5:26 am

Miles and XP seem to credit quickly.
Took a flight friday night and was credited on sunday morning for ALL.
Stayed in a hotel on friday night and only got the miles and XP on Monday evening.

Pretty quick and painless overall.

nufnuf77 Oct 3, 2021 1:15 pm

Is it still working? my last few ALL stays from SEPT havent posted at all to my Flying Blue. Previously the points posted almost as quickly as i checked out of the hotels.

pascalgr Oct 3, 2021 1:49 pm

It was working for me until 6 September, but my last stay with checkout last Sunday 26 september didn"t reach my FB account... another IT glitch ... question is problem coming from FB or Accor?

Xandrios Oct 3, 2021 2:02 pm

The other way around works fine...AFKL flights posted to Accor as recently as a few days ago.

pascalgr Oct 3, 2021 2:04 pm

Yes other way around works well

Goldorak Oct 3, 2021 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by nufnuf77 (Post 33616063)
Is it still working? my last few ALL stays from SEPT havent posted at all to my Flying Blue. Previously the points posted almost as quickly as i checked out of the hotels.

yes and still working well for me.

kauppias Oct 3, 2021 9:59 pm

Works with surprisingly fast speed

siw Oct 4, 2021 1:45 am

Last week I linked my FB and ALL accounts on the FB website. I have my first ALL stay since 2017 this coming weekend at an ibis Styles. I logged in and booked on the Accor website. Will I get 1 FB Mile for each 1 Euro spent? Will 5XP and FB Miles appear in my account? I do not know if ALL points and eligible nights are earnt. The T&Cs talk about eligiable stays so maybe the budget ibis hotels are not counted like that. First hotel loyalty program joined and a bit unclear about it the details.

nufnuf77 Oct 4, 2021 2:05 am

I had 3 stays at Sofitel Bogota and 2 stays at Pullman CDG and netiher posted during sept to my FB --> VERY ANNOYED AT losing around 2000 miles

SteveCanary Oct 4, 2021 3:00 am

Originally Posted by nufnuf77 (Post 33617193)
I had 3 stays at Sofitel Bogota and 2 stays at Pullman CDG and netiher posted during sept to my FB --> VERY ANNOYED AT losing around 2000 miles

Same problem here. I had two Accor stays in september that didn't post in FB. Normally this takes only 2 or 3 days.
No problem in the other direction, AF/KL flights are credited correctly to my ALL account.

mlin32 Oct 4, 2021 3:13 am

My Mercure stay in Sept posted normally in FB, and my AF flights posted to my Accor points normally, so all's fine here.

lynxy Oct 4, 2021 6:13 am

Originally Posted by pascalgr (Post 33616132)
It was working for me until 6 September, but my last stay with checkout last Sunday 26 september didn"t reach my FB account... another IT glitch ... question is problem coming from FB or Accor?

Exactly the same for me, a stay on the 4th of September did post to FB, but one from the 25th to 28th did not arrive yet... I'm getting worried :(