FB and Accor 'Miles+Points'

Old Jun 21, 2019, 2:27 am

Programs: FB:Gold, Le Club Accor Hotels:Gold
Originally Posted by mlin32
Boo, I'm still getting a technical error......
Are your first / last names matching exactly on both programmes? I have more than 1 "last name" and was also getting an error message. I wrote to accor and asked them to amend it so that it matches my name on the flying blue account - they were pretty quick and once fixed I could link my accounts with no further problems...
Old Jun 21, 2019, 9:17 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Skymiles, Miles & More, MileagePlus, MileagePlan, Iberia Plus
Does anyone knows whether flights booked under codeshare numbers are crediting? For example KLM operated flight under DL flight number, FB account linked in the reservation on 006 Delta ticket number?
Old Jun 21, 2019, 9:20 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Skymiles, Miles & More, MileagePlus, MileagePlan, Iberia Plus
Edit: went through the T&C and it states that the flight has to be marketed by AF or KL. So codeshares on AF KL metals are excluded.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by vinzbg
Edit: went through the T&C and it states that the flight has to be marketed by AF or KL. So codeshares on AF KL metals are excluded.
Yes. T&C are very clear. AF/KL-marketing AND operating.
Squerez likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 2:28 am

Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Just applied. I have a business trip late July with KLM and Accor as hotel. I will see how it works! It is a nice way to combine them in a package.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 7:55 am

Programs: Flying Blue
I had already several stays planned in ibis/novotel and flying there with KL. First one is next week! I've signed up couple days ago. Will keep you posted on progress
Old Jun 27, 2019, 8:42 pm

Programs: Many
Here is the Accor statement after a recent stay:

and nothing on the FB statement.

Not sure to understand something there.
Old Jun 28, 2019, 2:03 am

Programs: FB Ultimate - BA EC - LH M&M - Accor All Gold
Originally Posted by bodory
Here is the Accor statement after a recent stay:

and nothing on the FB statement.

Not sure to understand something there.
Same for me after 2 AF flights and 2 Accor nigths, nothing in FB. Only the same statement than above on my Accor account.
Old Jun 28, 2019, 2:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Credit from partners, especially non-flying partners, can take time before being credited. I would not expect a credit from Accor to make its way quasi-instantly onto my FB account. Give it a few weeks and see, I would say.
Old Jun 28, 2019, 7:16 am

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
Same here

Originally Posted by SteveCanary
Same for me after 2 AF flights and 2 Accor nights, nothing in FB. Only the same statement than above on my Accor account.
Same as SteveCanary and Bodory

Have had three Accor hotel stays and 2 AF flights since 23rd June. The first two Accor stays and both flights have posted in the regular way. '0 points and 1 night' (ie the first bonus) posted on Accor site a day after the first Accor stay, but no points on Accor for either of my AF flights and nothing at all in Flying Blue (neither the welcome bonus nor any miles from the three hotel stays).
Old Jun 29, 2019, 8:09 pm

Programs: BA BAEC Gold (oW Emerald), AF/KLM FB Plat (ST E+), *Alliance Nada
KLM that good???

Hello all:

So, I'll be flying from JFK to CDG, connecting in AMS, all in business class (fare class 'I' actually).

On the KLM app, you are usually shown approximately how many miles and XP you are expected to earn after the completion of the trip. KLM is usually good at this, although it sometimes makes some mistakes (e.g. I upgrade from W to J using FB miles, KLM app says I earn XPs corresponding to J-class, which is obviously wrong).

In this case, it is simple: total XPs earned should be 90XP (2x 30XP + 2x 15XP).

However, the app shows 95XP (see screenshot attached). I am pretty sure it used to show 90XP before. The question is: do you think the additional 5XP comes from the Miles+Point welcome bonus?

Cheers,
-vinnyc

Last edited by vinnyc; Jun 29, 2019 at 8:12 pm Reason: missing screenshot
Old Jun 30, 2019, 1:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by vinnyc
In this case, it is simple: total XPs earned should be 90XP (2x 30XP + 2x 15XP).

However, the app shows 95XP (see screenshot attached). I am pretty sure it used to show 90XP before. The question is: do you think the additional 5XP comes from the Miles+Point welcome bonus?
I doubt it. Indeed, you should earn 90 XP on such a trip.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 4:50 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
After two week and several attempts, I finally managed to link my accounts using this link .https://www.flyingblue.nl/en/partner...s/presentation.

Shame that I won't get anything extra from the transatlantic trip last week.

CT
Old Jul 4, 2019, 5:23 am

Programs: FB platinum
So after a recent trip with AF and accor hotels, I did receive the bonus XP in FB and the miles for the Hotel stays:

On the accor side, I received the extra night, but no points for the flights

Old Jul 4, 2019, 7:41 am

Programs: FB Plat, ALL Silver, HH Silver
Originally Posted by lynxy
So after a recent trip with AF and accor hotels, I did receive the bonus XP in FB and the miles for the Hotel stays:

On the accor side, I received the extra night, but no points for the flights

Considering it worked okay for FB side I'd gather that the Accor side are perhaps being slow in matching the systems? I'd expect small teething issues here and there on a new partnership like this. Like the others have said, If it's still like this after a few weeks it would definitely be good to contact Accor. Will have to see how it works for me for my stay in a couple of weeks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.