Wiki Posts
Search

FB and Accor 'Miles+Points'

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2021, 3:04 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Sleepy_Sentry
Like everything with FlyingBlue, this program is a bit confusing. Can anyone answer these basic questions:
  1. What happens if I book a hotel but no flight-- I receive only 5 XP?
  2. If I make the bookings before my registration but the stay has not started, will I still receive any benefits?
  3. Do hotels worldwide count? I did not see any exclusions
1 = yes
2 = which benefits ? Ask receptionnist to add your ALL number into booking during checkin , it should be ok
3 = Yes , but there are exclusions more details here = https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...index.en.shtml
Old Nov 16, 2021, 6:53 am

Programs: FB Plat, *A Silver, Volare Exec (LOL), some hotels (Gold)
EDIT: nm, got them finally! almost time.

Last edited by straniero; Nov 16, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Old Nov 16, 2021, 10:17 am

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue Gold. Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Plat AMB, Radisson Gold, Marriott Gold
I also got a slug miles today for all my missing Accor stays since September. They've clearly implemented a fix that has now swept up a lot of people's missing stays. It is probably worth calling again if anyone is still missing their miles.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 10:25 am

Programs: FB Plat, *A Silver, Volare Exec (LOL), some hotels (Gold)
true. I'm just curious who to call, accor keeps saying it's on FB side and FB says they need to receive it
Old Nov 16, 2021, 10:30 am
siw

Programs: AF-KL Platinum, ALL Platinum
Still not seeing all my ALL stays, which began in October, appear in my FB account yet - including the linked ALL/FB 5XP bonus. Hopefully, based on others this happens soon.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Ah yes, everything posted today and correct amount
Old Nov 16, 2021, 10:00 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, VS Gold, FB Plat
Red face

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Ah yes, everything posted today and correct amount
Can confirm, all transactions posted in one day. Not much but everything helps
Old Nov 17, 2021, 2:55 am
siw

I also got some Miles (and the 5XP) added to my FB account. But the Miles are less than the ALL Reward Points. I cannot check until later today exactly how much is missing.

Will FB resolve this if I call them or will they just blame ALL?
Old Nov 17, 2021, 3:40 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by siw
But the Miles are less than the ALL Reward Points
its normal
Old Nov 17, 2021, 4:46 am
siw

Originally Posted by fifty_two
its normal
Why is that? The T&Cs says 10Miles/10Euros Spent and 5Miles/10Euros Spent (at ibis etc.).

Since my stays were all at ibis and ibis Styles I would expect the FB miles to be half of the ALL Reward Points I got for each stay. But the FB Miles are less.

T&Cs at https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...index.en.shtml
Old Nov 17, 2021, 6:21 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by siw
Why is that? The T&Cs says 10Miles/10Euros Spent and 5Miles/10Euros Spent (at ibis etc.).

Since my stays were all at ibis and ibis Styles I would expect the FB miles to be half of the ALL Reward Points I got for each stay.
the FB miles are calculated per spending (excluding taxes and other fees) , not based on amount of ALL points you received , so its normal if it doesnt match

if you spend , lets say XXX euros , then after removing all taxes/fees , you have 289,99euros left (what ALL will get) , then the amount used for calculation will be 280euros (every 10 euros spent)

the difference should be very small , just a few miles less which is not really a big difference anyway ... even if you spend 365 days per year in accor , it won't take you near a business class upgrade on your next trip

Originally Posted by siw
But the FB Miles are less.
whats the difference between number of all points you received and what you got in flying blue miles ?

Consider this miles+points as a piggy bank , better than nothing , just a way to top up both accounts with funny low amounts each time , and forget about it

If you really want to get a lot (or more decent amount) of FB miles for your hotel stays , go to marriott or use hotelsformiles/pointshound

Last edited by fifty_two; Nov 17, 2021 at 7:04 am
Old Nov 17, 2021, 10:20 am
siw

@fifty_two thanks for the helpful information. It all adds up now that I'm home and can access my Flying Blue spreadsheet to check all the numbers.
fifty_two likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2021, 4:49 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Missing the points (and bonus XP that’s why I care) on Flying Blue for a stay with Accor. Do I need to take this up with ALL or FB?
Old Dec 4, 2021, 2:14 am

I finally got my 5XPs but it was dated 3 weeks after my stay. I suspect it was added manually.
Old Dec 4, 2021, 3:25 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by KLflyerRalph
Missing the points (and bonus XP that’s why I care) on Flying Blue for a stay with Accor. Do I need to take this up with ALL or FB?
when was this stay ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.