Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Blue Bank of America card advice

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2019, 8:40 pm

What are IAP fareS?
Old Jun 5, 2019, 11:57 am

I just opened the card and was happy to see the new Lyft benefit for World Elite Mastercard. I'm mainly a Visa/AMEX guy and this is my only World Elite Mastercard. 5 Lyft rides in a month equals a $10 monthly Lyft credit. That, plus the anniversary points, more than justifies the annual fee on the card.
Old Dec 14, 2020, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by ken98230
Do miles earned using the B of A Flying Blue card prevent your miles from expiring?
Originally Posted by mlin32
Yes.
Seriously? I thought FB points can only be extended by flying? I read that transferring points to FB such as from AMEX and Chase doesn’t extend the expiry date of the points.
Old Dec 14, 2020, 7:51 am

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
Regular MR to FB transfers don't, but the co-branded cards earn miles directly, and these miles extend validty.
lsquare likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.