Search

Hkg - ams pay upgrade

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2019, 11:23 pm
Original Poster

Hkg - ams pay upgrade

H there,

thanks for reading,

1) I wanna pay to upgrade from economy to business, (am delta good card status) Should I do it during online check in? Or do it when I arrive airport?

2) anyone know the approx upgrade price? Wanna do it for my parents as well
Old May 23, 2019, 9:20 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Upgrades are available depending on availability. Some here can help you if you share your flight dates and times; when there's a lot of unsold business class seats, you might get offers during check-in. Those offers might or might not show for you; it's proprietary information as to how they target people for them. Be aware that buying one upgrade reduces the odds of others seeing them, so once you have bought an upgrade for yourself, your parents might not get similar offers. Prices vary from great deals to absurd amounts.

On the Day of Departure (DoD) you can go to the airport and get a spread of options for miles / miles + cash and straight cash upgrades if the seats are available. Again, they might not be.
Old May 23, 2019, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Thanks for your reply. Appreciate that.

Any approximate price that u have had before? So I can know I should accept the offer or not if I’m lucky to have one
Old May 23, 2019, 9:48 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, FB Plat
It's dynamic since last year, so the upgrade pricing is set by the inventory management team. Could be a few hundred euro's, could be up to two thousand.
Roll of the dice
Old May 23, 2019, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Got it! Thanks!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.