Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Miles from my AF MC from Bank of America not posting- what to do?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2019, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AZ,Ba,,UA,DL,AA Gold ,Hyatt Platinum,Amex Plat., Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold

Hi,
The statement for my Bank of America Air France MasterCard closed on 25 March and I earned close to 3000 AF miles. So far the miles have not posted. I called BA and they said the mikes were sent over that same day. I called AF and they said the miles were never received.
What do I do? In all my years (20+) of using credit cards to earn miles this has never happened to me.
Any suggestions you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 9:06 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
how long does it usually take ?

the only one who should check in my opinion is your bank , as the action is coming from them

so if they said it was done , ask them for receipt or proof so you can contact flying blue (be aware that flying blue is a separate entity within theAirFrance/KLM group)
Old Apr 3, 2019, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AZ,Ba,,UA,DL,AA Gold ,Hyatt Platinum,Amex Plat., Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
The miles normally post the same day or the day after the statement closing.
I just called BA and opened a case.

Last edited by NickyEWR; Apr 3, 2019 at 9:22 am
Old Apr 4, 2019, 3:23 am

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
I was originally asking myself "What does British Airways" have to do with this?" but I presume BA is an abbreviation over there for B of A …

For the Dutch Amex to Flying Blue transfers there is always a confusing way in which the miles post. Th miles shown on the bank statement are not the same as the miles which post, some of them only make it on to the next month's credit. I suppose that is not your case as you state that they normally post the next day.
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 5:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by sbams
I was originally asking myself "What does British Airways" have to do with this?" but I presume BA is an abbreviation over there for B of A …
I was going to ask "What does Abercrombie and Fitch" have to do with this?

sbams likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.