Wiki Posts
Search

What’s a UXP?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2019, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
What’s a UXP?

While checking my FB transactions on the AF app, I have noticed a new UXP field. What is it?

Old Mar 28, 2019, 1:02 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Ultimate qualifying XP, I.e. the type of XP you earn that earns towards Ultimate status, the top tier in the Flying Blue program. See the 'Flying Blue Ultimate' thread in the forum for more details.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
Originally Posted by caliform
Ultimate qualifying XP, I.e. the type of XP you earn that earns towards Ultimate status, the top tier in the Flying Blue program. See the 'Flying Blue Ultimate' thread in the forum for more details.
thanks a lot!
LH600 likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by BA6948

While checking my FB transactions on the AF app, I have noticed a new UXP field. What is it?

your profile says you are FB Gold, so this is weird that you see a UXP counter. Are you rather Platinum ?
Old Mar 28, 2019, 2:01 pm

Programs: KL Plat
I've got UXP next to all my recent transactions now too. Not an Ultimate and virtually no chance of becoming one, but all the UXPs are showing as 0 despite being AF & KL marketed & operated flights which should earn UXPs? Maybe they know I've no hope to become ultimate, but displaying the flights as having earned 0 UXP seems a little odd anyway.
AlvinMaker and PeteM01 like this.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 3:30 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
All of mine show 0 XP too. Just classic AF / KL IT...
Old Mar 30, 2019, 6:27 am

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Is anyone aware of when they will launch the new UXP? Also what would be the conversion of the regular XP?
Old Mar 30, 2019, 8:39 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum | Flying Blue Petroleum | Hilton Gold | Marriott Gold | Shangri-La Jade
Originally Posted by The Blue Baron
Is anyone aware of when they will launch the new UXP? Also what would be the conversion of the regular XP?
There is no conversion, there is no release of new UXP, please read the previous posts with links to other threads for explanation.
Goldorak likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2019, 12:38 pm

Programs: KL Plat
I now have a UXP counter on my online KLM profile... doesn't say what period it's counting in though which I suppose could be useful. A quick guesstimate suggests it's from 1 April last year and didn't include the conversion XPs from from flights before April. Still all flights show 0 UXP next to them, and there's no UXP total in the app that I can see.
Old Apr 9, 2019, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Solevita
I now have a UXP counter on my online KLM profile... doesn't say what period it's counting in though which I suppose could be useful. A quick guesstimate suggests it's from 1 April last year and didn't include the conversion XPs from from flights before April. Still all flights show 0 UXP next to them, and there's no UXP total in the app that I can see.
Ultimate qualification period is from 01/01 year1 to 31/12 of year2.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 8:55 am

I think the threshold is 1.800 UXP to qualify. Is that correct?
Old Apr 11, 2019, 5:27 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum; Hilton Gold
I always see 0 UXP for any flights taken (regardless of eligibility) but see that I have total 295 UXP. Guess all those DL flights really don't count
Old Apr 11, 2019, 8:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by Mike_Paris
I think the threshold is 1.800 UXP to qualify. Is that correct?
Yes, over 2 years

Originally Posted by Sjondorn
I always see 0 UXP for any flights taken (regardless of eligibility) but see that I have total 295 UXP. Guess all those DL flights really don't count
DL-coded flights don’t count for UXP, whatever the operating carrier. Only AF/KL/A5-coded flights count, whatever the operating carrier (few exceptions mostly for some XK-operated flights).
Old Apr 12, 2019, 2:52 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Originally Posted by Goldorak

Yes, over 2 years

DL-coded flights don’t count for UXP, whatever the operating carrier. Only AF/KL/A5-coded flights count, whatever the operating carrier (few exceptions mostly for some XK-operated flights).
Add: AF/KL/A5 coded *and* issued on AF/KL/A5/Skyteam ticket stock. In other cases, not only won't you get no UXP, in fact you won't get any miles/XP at all. As some of us have found out the hard way...
Old Apr 12, 2019, 6:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by San Gottardo
Add: AF/KL/A5 coded *and* issued on AF/KL/A5/Skyteam ticket stock. In other cases, not only won't you get no UXP, in fact you won't get any miles/XP at all. As some of us have found out the hard way...
I understand you still has not reached a favorable outcome to the case you reported in another thread some weeks ago ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.