Whatís a UXP?

Old Mar 28, 19, 12:53 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
Posts: 829
Whatís a UXP?



While checking my FB transactions on the AF app, I have noticed a new UXP field. What is it?

BA6948 is offline  
Old Mar 28, 19, 1:02 pm
  #2  
Hyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: San Francisco, CA
Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Posts: 1,572
Ultimate qualifying XP, I.e. the type of XP you earn that earns towards Ultimate status, the top tier in the Flying Blue program. See the 'Flying Blue Ultimate' thread in the forum for more details.
caliform is offline  
Old Mar 28, 19, 1:03 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
Posts: 829
Originally Posted by caliform View Post
Ultimate qualifying XP, I.e. the type of XP you earn that earns towards Ultimate status, the top tier in the Flying Blue program. See the 'Flying Blue Ultimate' thread in the forum for more details.
thanks a lot!
LH600 likes this.
BA6948 is offline  
Old Mar 28, 19, 1:37 pm
  #4  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Posts: 13,956
Originally Posted by BA6948 View Post


While checking my FB transactions on the AF app, I have noticed a new UXP field. What is it?

your profile says you are FB Gold, so this is weird that you see a UXP counter. Are you rather Platinum ?
Goldorak is online now  
Old Mar 28, 19, 2:01 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: GOT
Programs: KL Plat
Posts: 248
I've got UXP next to all my recent transactions now too. Not an Ultimate and virtually no chance of becoming one, but all the UXPs are showing as 0 despite being AF & KL marketed & operated flights which should earn UXPs? Maybe they know I've no hope to become ultimate, but displaying the flights as having earned 0 UXP seems a little odd anyway.
AlvinMaker and PeteM01 like this.
Solevita is offline  
Old Mar 28, 19, 3:30 pm
  #6  
Hyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: San Francisco, CA
Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Posts: 1,572
All of mine show 0 XP too. Just classic AF / KL IT...
caliform is offline  
Old Mar 30, 19, 6:27 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Posts: 1
Is anyone aware of when they will launch the new UXP? Also what would be the conversion of the regular XP?
The Blue Baron is offline  
Old Mar 30, 19, 8:39 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: AMS
Programs: Flying Blue Platinum | Flying Blue Petroleum | Hilton Gold | Marriott Gold | Shangri-La Jade
Posts: 253
Originally Posted by The Blue Baron View Post
Is anyone aware of when they will launch the new UXP? Also what would be the conversion of the regular XP?
There is no conversion, there is no release of new UXP, please read the previous posts with links to other threads for explanation.
Goldorak likes this.
glennhaak is offline  
Old Apr 9, 19, 12:38 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: GOT
Programs: KL Plat
Posts: 248
I now have a UXP counter on my online KLM profile... doesn't say what period it's counting in though which I suppose could be useful. A quick guesstimate suggests it's from 1 April last year and didn't include the conversion XPs from from flights before April. Still all flights show 0 UXP next to them, and there's no UXP total in the app that I can see.
Solevita is offline  
Old Apr 9, 19, 9:10 pm
  #10  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Posts: 13,956
Originally Posted by Solevita View Post
I now have a UXP counter on my online KLM profile... doesn't say what period it's counting in though which I suppose could be useful. A quick guesstimate suggests it's from 1 April last year and didn't include the conversion XPs from from flights before April. Still all flights show 0 UXP next to them, and there's no UXP total in the app that I can see.
Ultimate qualification period is from 01/01 year1 to 31/12 of year2.
Goldorak is online now  
Old Apr 11, 19, 8:55 am
  #11  
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 64
I think the threshold is 1.800 UXP to qualify. Is that correct?
Mike_Paris is offline  
Old Apr 11, 19, 5:27 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium; Hilton Gold
Posts: 586
I always see 0 UXP for any flights taken (regardless of eligibility) but see that I have total 295 UXP. Guess all those DL flights really don't count
Sjondorn is offline  
Old Apr 11, 19, 8:30 pm
  #13  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Posts: 13,956
Originally Posted by Mike_Paris View Post
I think the threshold is 1.800 UXP to qualify. Is that correct?
Yes, over 2 years

Originally Posted by Sjondorn View Post
I always see 0 UXP for any flights taken (regardless of eligibility) but see that I have total 295 UXP. Guess all those DL flights really don't count
DL-coded flights don’t count for UXP, whatever the operating carrier. Only AF/KL/A5-coded flights count, whatever the operating carrier (few exceptions mostly for some XK-operated flights).
Goldorak is online now  
Old Apr 12, 19, 2:52 am
  #14  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Posts: 6,203
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post

Yes, over 2 years


DL-coded flights donít count for UXP, whatever the operating carrier. Only AF/KL/A5-coded flights count, whatever the operating carrier (few exceptions mostly for some XK-operated flights).
Add: AF/KL/A5 coded *and* issued on AF/KL/A5/Skyteam ticket stock. In other cases, not only won't you get no UXP, in fact you won't get any miles/XP at all. As some of us have found out the hard way...
San Gottardo is offline  
Old Apr 12, 19, 6:09 am
  #15  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Posts: 13,956
Originally Posted by San Gottardo View Post
Add: AF/KL/A5 coded *and* issued on AF/KL/A5/Skyteam ticket stock. In other cases, not only won't you get no UXP, in fact you won't get any miles/XP at all. As some of us have found out the hard way...
I understand you still has not reached a favorable outcome to the case you reported in another thread some weeks ago ?
Goldorak is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread