Petroleum Benefits for Companions

Old Jan 30, 19, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Gold, TK Elite *G
Petroleum Benefits for Companions

Hi,

Has anyone tried to avail the petroleum benefits for companion passengers? I'll be traveling to/from an Oil & Gas destination and AMS with another passenger on my itinerary. Don't think there should be any issue for the check in counters, but do companions get priority boarding/lounge access?

Thanks!
Old Jan 30, 19, 11:13 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum | Flying Blue Petroleum | Hilton Gold | Marriott Gold | Shangri-La Jade
Originally Posted by mat17 View Post
Hi,

Has anyone tried to avail the petroleum benefits for companion passengers? I'll be traveling to/from an Oil & Gas destination and AMS with another passenger on my itinerary. Don't think there should be any issue for the check in counters, but do companions get priority boarding/lounge access?

Thanks!
Officially, no, but if you ask nicely they never seem to make a problem of it.
Old Jan 31, 19, 2:50 am

Programs: KLM Plat, BA Bronze
Originally Posted by mat17 View Post
Hi,

Thanks!
SP servies, you should be ok as they can tag along with you. But lounge access no. Not sure if you even get the option to pay for them with Petroleum.
Old Jan 31, 19, 7:04 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Accor Gold, IHG Plat
Every KLM passenger can pay for access (outside peak hours). It is just not worth it.

Search this Thread