Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BlueBiz and Flying Blue XP

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2018, 2:15 am
Original Poster

BlueBiz and Flying Blue XP

Hello everyone, please share your experience with BizBlue. I have been trying to contact FB and BizBlue Customer service and have gotten contradicting replies.

As far as I understand, when booking, I can only key in one membership programme number, how do I earn miles for both the programmes?

The website states that I will earn miles for both programmes, but will I earn XP for my personal Flying Blue?

Thank you.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 3:49 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum | Flying Blue Petroleum | Hilton Gold | Marriott Gold | Shangri-La Jade
Originally Posted by nightshadow1
Hello everyone, please share your experience with BizBlue. I have been trying to contact FB and BizBlue Customer service and have gotten contradicting replies.

As far as I understand, when booking, I can only key in one membership programme number, how do I earn miles for both the programmes?

The website states that I will earn miles for both programmes, but will I earn XP for my personal Flying Blue?

Thank you.
Add your FlyingBlue number at the designated box and add your BlueBiz number at the designated box, very easy and self-explanatory during booking.

You will earn miles & XP's in FlyingBlue and BlueCredits in BlueBiz, 1 BlueCredit equals €1 (in NL at least) which you can use for flights/upgrades etc. Be advised that you do earn miles/XP's for flights booked with BlueCredits but not on FlyingBlue Awardflights.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Thank you. Is it true I can only earn bluebiz miles on flights originating from the country where my company is registered?
Old Dec 21, 2018, 2:24 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
I'm gonna go ahead and hijack the thread.
are Biz Blue points worth it? And can I just give them to any random person (account)?
​​​
Old Dec 22, 2018, 3:08 am

Programs: Flying Blue
Yes blubiz is worth it. It gives you back 150 euro on a return Bussiness class ticket.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 8:34 am
Original Poster

On any return business? Over here it depends on how much you spend on the ticket.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 5:33 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum | Flying Blue Petroleum | Hilton Gold | Marriott Gold | Shangri-La Jade
Thank you. Is it true I can only earn bluebiz miles on flights originating from the country where my company is registered?
No

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
I'm gonna go ahead and hijack the thread.
are Biz Blue points worth it? And can I just give them to any random person (account)?
​​​
Yes definately worth it, you cannot give the BlueCredits to anyone, but you can buy a ticket for someone else with it.

On any return business? Over here it depends on how much you spend on the ticket.
Here (NL) it does not depend on spend, check https://bluebiz.com/en/ for explanation.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 11:38 pm

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by glennhaak
Here (NL) it does not depend on spend, check https://bluebiz.com/en/ for explanation.
Hmmm. Are the BB points not earned based on fare class? That is to say the higher more expensive fares generate more points...

​​​​​​Kind of based on spend, no?
Old Dec 23, 2018, 3:06 am

Originally Posted by carnarvon
Hmmm. Are the BB points not earned based on fare class? That is to say the higher more expensive fares generate more points...

​​​​​​Kind of based on spend, no?
True, haven't looked at it that way
Old Dec 23, 2018, 6:06 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Yes definately worth it, you cannot give the BlueCredits to anyone, but you can buy a ticket for someone else with it.
I mean as a passenger.
I don't have a BlueBiz account and don't plan on setting up a business just for that more like if I can just credit any random flight to anyones BB account (while maintaining my personal FB credit) without having to pay by a company credit card, being an employee or so such.
Old Dec 23, 2018, 6:54 am

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
I mean as a passenger.
I don't have a BlueBiz account and don't plan on setting up a business just for that more like if I can just credit any random flight to anyones BB account (while maintaining my personal FB credit) without having to pay by a company credit card, being an employee or so such.
I would be more than happy to send you my BB number , you can indeed credit those to my BB account and you will get your own miles and XP's, with a BB number attached to your bookings, you will supposedly be helped faster in case of IRROPS...
Old Dec 23, 2018, 2:12 pm

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
I would be more than happy to send you my BB number , you can indeed credit those to my BB account and you will get your own miles and XP's, with a BB number attached to your bookings, you will supposedly be helped faster in case of IRROPS...
Noooooooooooo! My BB number.@:-)

Me first. I answered Fabo's message first.

Just kidding of course. This is a gentlemen's forum, isn't it ?
glennhaak likes this.

Last edited by carnarvon; Dec 23, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Old Dec 24, 2018, 1:01 am
Original Poster

Do you earn bluebiz points if the ticket is marketed and issued by KLM but partly operated by another skyteam airlines?
Old Dec 24, 2018, 5:53 am

Do you earn bluebiz points if the ticket is marketed and issued by KLM but partly operated by another skyteam airlines?
i earned BB points with flights marketed by AF and operated by AY or SNCF.
Old Dec 24, 2018, 5:55 am

i earned BB points with flights marketed by AF and operated by AY or SNCF, so the operating airlines does not appear to matter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.