Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Lightbulb Promo awards December 2018

Hello

here they are already

https://www.airfrance.fr/FR/en/local...ons-miles.htm#

soon will be published in FB website

https://www.flyingblue.pl/en/flights/promo-rewards

I wish you a merry christmas and/or a happy new year (of course it depends in what you believe and/or where you are from)

Bye
Goldorak likes this.

Last edited by fifty_two; Nov 30, 2018 at 6:00 am
Old Nov 30, 2018, 4:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Edmonton and Mexico City in Business class seem pretty good on that list, at more or less 61,000 and 65,000 respectively.
Old Nov 30, 2018, 10:45 am

Programs: Flying Blue, BA Executive Club, LH Miles & More, Air Asia BigShot, Les Collectioneurs
Originally Posted by Concerto
Edmonton and Mexico City in Business class seem pretty good on that list, at more or less 61,000 and 65,000 respectively.
MEX is a solid 12 Hours of 747 business class! Taxes are about € 230 one way though
Old Nov 30, 2018, 2:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm just thinking, have I understood correctly? Those are round trip miles values above, aren't they? Isn't it cheaper to book a round trip in terms of taxes and surcharges?

EDIT- yes, I just checked again and they are indeed round trip values.
Old Nov 30, 2018, 2:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
45K to BEY in J, is that really a promo ?
fifty_two likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2018, 12:33 am

Programs: Flying Blue, BA Executive Club, LH Miles & More, Air Asia BigShot, Les Collectioneurs
MEX is already 45,37 FB Miles, so we might already have missed it
Old Dec 2, 2018, 3:41 am

Programs: Eurobonus Lifetime Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Turkish Airlines Elite
Originally Posted by Goldorak
45K to BEY in J, is that really a promo ?
I would rather call it a scam since it’s an all-economy seat plane. Not even sure middle seat is blocked. In terms of comfort, you are far better off in exit row than in the front of the plane...
Old Dec 2, 2018, 5:00 am

Programs: FB Platinum, All Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Hafnia

I would rather call it a scam since it’s an all-economy seat plane. Not even sure middle seat is blocked. In terms of comfort, you are far better off in exit row than in the front of the plane...
checking on the website, I see it is on 773 with BEST seats, so there is a real a J and even La Premičre.
Old Dec 2, 2018, 6:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond

Originally Posted by newflyer27
checking on the website, I see it is on 773 with BEST seats, so there is a real a J and even La Premičre.
Correct.
Old Dec 2, 2018, 10:39 pm

Programs: Many

BEY is served with long haul AF (and ME) aircrafts. As opposed to IST, TLV, AMM (and defunct DAM) notably which see the A320.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 2:40 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Concerto
I'm just thinking, have I understood correctly? Those are round trip miles values above, aren't they? Isn't it cheaper to book a round trip in terms of taxes and surcharges?

EDIT- yes, I just checked again and they are indeed round trip values.
sometimes the amount of taxes they ask when booking award tickets is so insane (especially if you have layovers) that you are bettter buying a normal ticket for a regular price
newflyer27, Mirendo and RonanBzh like this.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 5:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well that’s indeed what I usually end up doing. However, there are a few gems to be had here and there, even with the new dynamic pricing system. And there are even good ways to spend in Economy, which is how I usually redeem my FB miles.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 9:11 pm

Programs: Eurobonus Lifetime Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Turkish Airlines Elite
Originally Posted by bodory
BEY is served with long haul AF (and ME) aircrafts. As opposed to IST, TLV, AMM (and defunct DAM) notably which see the A320.
My bad! I confused BEY with AMM where I have never seen anything but A320. Apologies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.