Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Entering Lounge with a guest flying on a different airline

Old Nov 20, 2018, 5:43 am
Original Poster

I am booked on a ticket with KLM (flying blue) gold and have a friend, who will fly at the same time, but with Lufthansa, in a different flight.

The flying blue website says I can bring a guest to the lounge, but are there any requirements for this guest, e.g., a KLM ticket as well?

The location would be in Vienna, if it matters. Thanks!
Old Nov 20, 2018, 5:51 am

Originally Posted by flyingaustrian
I am booked on a ticket with KLM (flying blue) gold and have a friend, who will fly at the same time, but with Lufthansa, in a different flight.

The flying blue website says I can bring a guest to the lounge, but are there any requirements for this guest, e.g., a KLM ticket as well?

The location would be in Vienna, if it matters. Thanks!
You can only bring a guest that is flying on the same flight as you.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 5:52 am

Your guest needs, at the very least, to fly on another SkyTeam operated flight, flying with LH is a no brainer, he won't be able to join you in the lounge.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 5:53 am

Hi and welcome to FlyerTalk good to see you here and we do hope you will be contributing on a regular basis from now on.

Unfortunately, your friend will not be able to access the lounge as your guest below you will find the relevant rules as per Sky Team website:

SkyTeam Elite Plus members can invite a guest traveling on a SkyTeam member airline operated flight. Simply present the boarding pass of your guest for the lounge agent to validate for admission.
G
Old Nov 20, 2018, 6:40 am
Original Poster

Thank you all for your swift responses! :-)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.