Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promo awards November 2018

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2018, 3:09 am

Programs: KL Plat
Originally Posted by Xandrios
This can also be due to POS. Eg, Skyscanner searches with POS X, but when you are redirected to the KLM/Expedia website POS Y is used.
I checked from several different skyscanner regions and they all showed Expedia with similar prices and prices that weren't available. The origin was GOT.

I tried to price the same route & times on different days and those did go OK, so it was just the days I wanted that had this issue. Was going to call the Platinum line to see what they saw on the 2nd day but by then the advertised fares had gone up anyway (and were still not right) so gave up with it.
JOUY31 likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 9:51 pm

Can anyone confirm the type of configuration AF125 and AF 381 ( PEK - CDG ) uses?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.