Search

booking an award with FB in J: KL Vs GA

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2018, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum
booking an award with FB in J: KL Vs GA

Hi,
first time poster here, i have been reading this forum for so long and found it very useful but never registered.

i am going to use my FB miles to buy a ticket from SIN to AMS in J and i have 2 options, either GA or KL, both on 773 but GA has 1-2-1 layout while KLM has 2-2-2, anyone with experience on both could help me chose between the 2? both are about the same time so no timing issue.
which one is best on the hard product? food? service?

i have looked on internet and Garuda seems to be having consistently very good reviews.

thanks
Old Jun 16, 2018, 12:37 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Air Europa Silver, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
With the 1-2-1 configuration I would definitely go with GA. I flew with them in J long haul on this cabin earlier this year and the service was truly outstanding, crew bent over backwards to serve every need; seat was very comfortable lie-flat, food was better than KLM J, in my view. I strongly recommend trying Garuda!
Old Jun 16, 2018, 5:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum
Originally Posted by HalconBCN
With the 1-2-1 configuration I would definitely go with GA. I flew with them in J long haul on this cabin earlier this year and the service was truly outstanding, crew bent over backwards to serve every need; seat was very comfortable lie-flat, food was better than KLM J, in my view. I strongly recommend trying Garuda!
thank you very much, you conforted my choice, i will go ahead with Garuda!
HalconBCN likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 11:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
There was a time when Garuda was to be avoided like the plague, so scary it was. It’s so good that times have changed and that it is now a mainstream carrier with a decent product.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 1:43 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Air Europa Silver, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by DavidCS
thank you very much, you conforted my choice, i will go ahead with Garuda!
You won't regret it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.