Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are flights taking longer than usual to post?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2018, 12:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat
Are flights taking longer than usual to post?

Has anyone else experienced that it's taking much longer than the usual 24 hours for a flight to post to your FB account? A flight on the 5/6th still hasn't posted for me. In the past it would normally appear within a day.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 1:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No. I had flights on the 3rd April that posted within a day. OTOH, I have had flights in the past taking longer to post so I would not regard a delay in the posting of the odd flight as especially noteworthy or a cause for concern.

I am assuming that you are talking about AF/KL-operated flights. With flights operated by other airlines, a longer delay in posting is the norm, IME.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 1:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat
Yeah, it's for a KLM flight. I'm just really curious to see the earnings as the outbound was before the new scheme and the return fits within the new one.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 1:39 am

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
Originally Posted by NumbThumb
Yeah, it's for a KLM flight. I'm just really curious to see the earnings as the outbound was before the new scheme and the return fits within the new one.
Prepare for a shock. On a LHR-CDG flight in Business, I got 2625 on the outward leg before the change and 544 on the return after it. I have just posted more detail about it on the 'Upcoming chnages to Flying Blue in 2018' thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.