FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-klm-other-partners-flying-blue-594/)
-   -   Well Done Flying Blue on posting missing miles ^ (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-klm-other-partners-flying-blue/1891646-well-done-flying-blue-posting-missing-miles.html)

Cupart Feb 1, 2018 5:49 am

Well Done Flying Blue on posting missing miles ^

Just sent off a few claims and got the standard reply that the case's were going to be handled within 7 days, and thought I'd pay it no more attention and just wait and see what happens...

WOW, within 10 min all my claims had been accrued to my account, mail received telling me the job had been done. Well done FB for an excellent turn around ^

AlicorporateUK Feb 1, 2018 5:56 am

That's indeed their [excellent] standard modus operandi, I never had to wait for more than 20 minutes before getting a response (even on those cases which were slightly more complicated than just adding miles to my account).

G

irishguy28 Feb 1, 2018 7:30 am

In my experience, it's been immediate for 074 and 057 tickets for quite some time now.

Far quicker than giving your number and waiting for the miles to post naturally - you can claim almost immediately after stepping off the last flight, and all sectors post instantly.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-...de-easier.html

Cupart Feb 1, 2018 7:51 am

Originally Posted by irishguy28 (Post 29366330)
In my experience, it's been immediate for 074 and 057 tickets for quite some time now.

Mine were neither 074 nor 057 ticket stocks...

irishguy28 Feb 1, 2018 7:58 am

Yes, the real-time retroclaiming was rolled out across Skyteam in October 2016. Glad to hear it's working correctly :D

siw Feb 1, 2018 10:21 am

Just try getting Award Miles from Flying Blue Earn Online within the 120 days they state!! And if you do the second difficulty is to get the correct amount!! Every purchase I have made has resulted in the wrong amount being received and then I've had to wait months to get the corrections completed, in each case I provide them with screen images of reciepts etc. but still they move at glacial pace getting these fixed. Flight Award Miles = no problem receiving, Earn Online Award Miles = always problems receiving.

Cupart Feb 1, 2018 11:51 pm

siw, I had a doubt about one fo the miles credited to my account and sent them a mail through the web site, and again, I expected this to take weeks before any acknowledgement.
But again I was proven wrong and, 10 min later I had a clear and concise answer to my question waiting in my inbox...

This was an English correspondence and not French (or German) if it makes any difference.

Wangja Feb 5, 2018 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by Cupart (Post 29365966)
Just sent off a few claims and got the standard reply that the case's were going to be handled within 7 days, and thought I'd pay it no more attention and just wait and see what happens...

WOW, within 10 min all my claims had been accrued to my account, mail received telling me the job had been done. Well done FB for an excellent turn around ^

Agreed 100%: always an impressive performance.

I had been having trouble with automatic credit of many KE flights bit all fixed. Last month, two SV flights were credited within 20 mins of the claim being submitted. First class responses.

majik Feb 5, 2018 11:00 pm

Good luck trying to claim WS tickets.

:CRICKETS:

siw Feb 6, 2018 4:12 am

Was really impressed with KLM quickly putting the Awards & Level Miles on my account which should have appeared automatically from an AZ flight, but due to AZ aircraft issue I was transferred to a BA flight so the A&L Miles did not auto appear. But someone on KLM WhatsApp fixed it fast once I’d photographed boarding card etc.

But every Earn Online purchase is a saga and on they continue.

Mcflyneo Feb 9, 2018 6:00 am

I used to be able to claim online directly after my flights and they would appear immediately but that doesn't work anymore. A certain/long timeframe has to expire like 24h or so, for the system to 'acknowledge' the flights have been operated.
Now i have to wait untill the next daylight and occasionally still have to send an email for HOP! flights and other irregularities like my past KL flight which i could also not select seat/OLCI and claim miles for via usual procedure(074- ticket...). Then FB replies to my email, saying i don't(shouldn't) have to claim miles via email and that the miles will be credited within 2 weeks, but they credit them anyway. So no, imo the service has not improved: it got worse.

Solevita Feb 9, 2018 6:22 am

Originally Posted by Mcflyneo (Post 29397669)
I used to be able to claim online directly after my flights and they would appear immediately but that doesn't work anymore. A certain/long timeframe has to expire like 24h or so, for the system to 'acknowledge' the flights have been operated. Now i have to wait untill the next daylight and occasionally still have to send an email for HOP! flights and other irregularities like my past KL flight which i could also not select seat/OLCI and claim miles for via usual procedure(074- ticket...). So no, imo the service has not improved.

I've been able to claim from around 4am (CET) the day after the flights, regardless of the time of the flight, so not a defined period after the flight more of a batch process that's run after midnight.

Mcflyneo Feb 9, 2018 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by olevita (Post 29397745)
I've been able to claim from around 4am (CET) the day after the flights, regardless of the time of the flight, so not a defined period after the flight more of a batch process that's run after midnight.

That may be it, but i'm not awake at 4am :o Just a shame the process doesn't function like it used to.