Wiki Posts
Search

AF or KL to DXB in J?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2018, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

AF or KL to DXB in J?

Hi everyone

AF KL have some excellent business fares to Dubai from Dublin, around €1200. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which I should choose and why?

LH also have similar fares, should I be considering them?
Old Jan 9, 2018, 12:35 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Considering that they fly to DXB with their new cabins (check the schedules before to be 100%sure) , the difference will be about small details

check this website for both AF and KL flights to/from DXB since 2016 : https://flight-report.com
Old Jan 9, 2018, 3:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Flight times are similar, so take one to go and the other one to return.
Old Jan 10, 2018, 1:45 am

Programs: FB Plat, Privium
I would rather transfer through AMS than CDG.
Wangja likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2018, 5:04 am

Programs: QR Gold/CX Silver/EK Silver/EY Gold/Spire Royal Ambassador/Hilton Diamond
Hi andy
I have done both and i would take AF all day. Much better service and seat and excellent food in comparison to KL. I never drink on a plane so never look at the wine list. Fortunately for me there was no line at security and i was in the lounge in 20 mins after disembarkation. The only issue i had was that the lounge was absolutely packed because the main lounge was being refurbished and also we had the remote gate and had to take a bus no separate bus for business.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.