Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Change in FB benefits with Le Club Accorhotels status ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Change in FB benefits with Le Club Accorhotels status ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2018, 9:26 am
Original Poster

Question Change in FB benefits with Le Club Accorhotels status ?

Good afternoon everyone.

Not sure I should post that one within FB or Accorhotels fora, but since I am much more familiar with the former, here I go! Mods, up to you to redirect if it makes sense. Thanks.

For several years, as an FB Plat (even before LTP), I used to get automatically Platinum status with Accorhotels group, even though I was not reaching proper qualifying thresholds - a sort of permanent status match.

Since January first though, I see I am now Gold with them (with 20 nights and 5k points in 2017 which is still below any Le Club Gold threshold). I searched FB and Le Club Accohotels fora within FT, as well as FB and Le Club general terms & conditions without finding any reference to this potential change (and to be fair, I did not find any reference to the previous benefit linking FB Plat to Le Club Plat).

Does any of you have any info here ?

Thank you,

Fred
Old Jan 8, 2018, 9:39 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Never heard of it , maybe it was a hidden benefit . Maybe other Platnium FB members can confirm

If you are still gold i think its because of soft landing , from platinium to gold

They changed the LeClubAccorHotel's program in January 2017 so this maybe the reason why you are gold now
Old Jan 8, 2018, 9:40 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Softlanding after automatic status match is discontinued?
Old Jan 8, 2018, 9:46 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Softlanding after automatic status match is discontinued?
Yes, so it seems.

A number of people which used to get Accor Plat status via Amex (which ended early 2017) also got soft landing to Gold for 2018.
Old Jan 9, 2018, 6:23 am
Original Poster

Thank you for your replies, Guys.
Old Jan 9, 2018, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
There has never been any link between FB Plat and Accor Plat. You got your Accor Platinum by another way (Amex Plat, club des actionnaires, etc). All those are gone now.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 10:19 am
Original Poster

You are right, Goldorak. I mixed up the links, and got it from my Amex plat.

Thank you for correcting me.

Fred

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.