Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Baltic and Flying Blue qualifying segments

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2017, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by carnarvon
Bad luck then.

It shows low we must keep our expectations when flying a code share flight on a non Skyteam metal.

Sometimes, there are good surprises such as with AY (emergency exit seat at no cost, priority boarding, lounge access in HEL, BP showing AF flight number ...).
It just means (in this case) that you have to go to the counter (or possibly a kiosk) to get another one printed if you want it to mention the KL flight number (which might or might not be needed for lounge access/SP security), the printed one you get from OLCI does show a 074 ticket number and have the FB number on it.
So you still get all the normal benefits in AMS, and you still get your miles credited.
Old Aug 25, 2017, 12:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by carnarvon
It shows low we must keep our expectations when flying a code share flight on a non Skyteam metal.
Very true unfortunately. That's why I try to avoid those, but sometimes no choice...
Old Sep 5, 2017, 1:48 am

Programs: FB Gold, BA Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott Plat Premier
I am really not sure how this works. I always thought that you had to fly a Skytean flight to have miles and segments credited.

I'm flying to Minsk next month with AF then Belavia. As long as the Belavia flight has an AF flight number on my booking I get the miles and segments? Is that correct?
Old Sep 5, 2017, 1:51 am

Yes, any flight that is marketed AF or KL earns miles & segments with FB.
It has nothing to do with Skyteam or not, it is FB policy which is relevant.
shotb83 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.