Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Award Ticket Must Be Ticketed at Airport?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2017, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP
Award Ticket Must Be Ticketed at Airport?

Hi all -

Having quite the frustrating experience trying to book an award ticket on AF. Trying to book two tickets on identical itineraries pulling miles from 2 accounts. First reservation was ticket completely normally, but the second reservation is "pending payment" and the agents over the phone are saying that the only people who can process the payment are at the airport counter.

That seems incredibly suspicious to me not to mention that the airport is over 2 hours from my home. Anyone else have experience with this and has any work around?

Thanks!
Old Apr 19, 2017, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP
Just to update, AF agents in France were able to issue this ticket without issue, it was only North American agents unable to issue the ticket. Frustrating, but problem resolved.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.