Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate Status

    Hide Wikipost
Old May 16, 19, 5:13 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: Goldorak
Wiki Link
FLYING BLUE ULTIMATE

Main facts
Ultimate is not a status in FB but a « tag » on Platinum / Platinum for life / Club 2000 – Skipper existing status.
While regular FB status (Silver/Gold/Platinum) are based on experience points earning (XP), Ultimate status is obtained by Ultimate XP (UXP) earning. UXPs are earned exclusively on AF-, KL- and A5-coded (= marketed) flights, whatever the operating airline.
Some examples :
- CDG-JFK AF-marketing, AF-operating : eligible to UXP earning
- CDG-JFK DL-marketing, AF-operating : NON-eligible to UXP earning
- AMS-BOS KL-marketing, DL-operating : eligible to UXP earning
- BOS-IND KL-marketing, DL-operating : eligible to UXP earning
- SIN-SYD AF-marketing, QF-operating : eligible to UXP earning
- CDG-FCO AZ-marketing, AZ-operating : NON-eligible to UXP earning

XP earned via AFKL Amex cards are not eligible (those are XP and not UXP).

To qualify for Ultimate, it is needed to have accumulated 1800 UXP over 2 calendar years. (Jan 1st, year 1 to Dec 31st, year 2). There is no requirement on how the 1800 UXP earning is distributed over the 2 years (it can be 900/900 or 100/1700, it doesn’t matter). Ultimate is valid for 2 years once granted.
Example : from Jan 1st 2017 to Dec 31st 2018, a Platinum member has earned at least 1800 UXP. The status will be granted in march 2019 and valid 2 years (until march 2021). Ultimate is never granted outside the annual review period (if the member has attained the 1800 UXP threshold in july, Ultimate will be still granted only in March the following year).
There is no rollover of UXP for the next qualification period.

Hard benefits
- All FB Platinum/Club 2000-Skipper benefits
- Access to a Travel Assistant service 24/7. They are reachable by phone or by email. In practice, from 8 pm to 8 am CET, calls are taken by the Platinum line.
- highest priority on waiting list and in case of irrops
- Possibility to register up to 9 persons who can benefit from Sky Priority services and lounge access when traveling with the Ultimate member (lounge access is only in AFKL lounges here)
- one companion Platinum card
- Zone 1 boarding, irrespective of travel class.
- Access to Hertz Platinum status
- two upgrade certificates per year, usable from Y to J or from W to J. Upgrades are confirmed instantly at the time of booking (via the Travel Assistant). One voucher = one way. So to upgrade a return trip, 2 vouchers must be used. Vouchers are transferable to a travel companion traveling with the Ultimate member. In case of a long-haul flight with a medium-haul connection/feeder (e.g. CDG-AMS-JFK), the medium-haul segment will be upgraded also with still only one voucher used. In case of 2 long-haul flights in connection (e,g. DXB-CDG-JFK), the use of 2 vouchers are required to upgrade the 2 segments. Upgrade vouchers are usable only on AF- or KL-marketing and operating flights.
Rules for eligible booking classes for the upgrade vouchers are described below :

AF flights, long-haul
Premium Eco to Business
Original booking class : A, S, W
Upgraded booking class : Z, I, D, C (it means that if the flight has only J fare available, one cannot upgrade)

Eco to Business (all flights, except to/from USA, Canada, Mexico)
Original booking class : Y, B, M, U, K, H, L, Q, T, N, R
Upgraded booking class : Z, I, D, C (it means that if the flight has only J fare available, one cannot upgrade)

Eco to Business (flights to/from USA, Canada, Mexico, including LAX-PPT)
Original booking class : Y, B, M, U, K, H, L, Q, T, N, R
Upgraded booking class : Z, C

KL flights, long-haul
Eco to Business (all flights, except to/from USA, Canada, Mexico and DEL)
Original booking class : Y, B, M, U, K, H, L, Q, T, N, R
Upgraded booking class : Z, I, D, C

Eco to Business (flights to/from USA, Canada, Mexico and DEL)
Original booking class : Y, B, M, U, K, H, L, Q, T, N, R
Upgraded booking class : Z, I.

Airline-specific soft (unpublished) benefits
- AF, KL and contract staff at airports have a popup message on their computer screen when checking-in an Ultimate pax or when scanning a BP at the lounge (AFKL lounges only) asking them to be attentive at any special request of the Ultimate pax. See also below for airport-specific soft benefits. There is no known official policy for operational upgrades of Ultimates, but Ultimate members have all reported on FT a higher rate of op-up (but those remain rare !).
- AF and KL cabin crews are instructed to provide extra care and attentions on-board. It can take different forms : special greetings, extra amenities (pillow, oshibori, etc), F&B from the upper class, upgrade on board (Y to J medium haul, W to J or Y to W long haul), earlier and quicker meal service. This is not systematic and is up to the appreciation of the crew. Based on the reports of Ultimate members of this forum, AF crews seems to be more compliant than KL crews with those directives, although there has been several reports in this thread of nice attentions provided by KL crews.

Other Skyteam airlines do not provide any extra service or attentions to FB Ultimate passengers.

Airport-specific soft (unpublished) benefits
All benefits below should be understood for departure, unless otherwise noted. In addition to what is mentioned below, it has been reported several cases of expedited transfers organised by AFKL staff in case of short/endangered connection at various airports.

Please complete/edit this list as needed.

EUROPE
Czech Republic
- PRG : no special treatment to report

Denmark
- CPH : no special treatment to report

France
- CDG 2E:
  • Departure : Escort from check-in to immigration from 8 am to 2 pm (super fast track). Reserved space at K/L/M lounges. Pre-boarding upon request at the gate before beginning of general boarding
  • Arrival : Special (super fast track) lane for immigration until 2 pm
- CDG 2F :
  • Departure : Reserved space at F1 and F2 lounges. Pre-boarding upon request at the gate before beginning of general boarding
  • Arrival : no special treatment to report
- CDG 2G :
  • Departure : Reserved space at the lounge
  • Arrival : no special treatment to report
- CDG 2C :
  • Arrival lounge : higher priority for a shower
- CDG in connection : expedited transfer, possibly involving limo transfer, can be arranged upon request in case of short or endangered connection.
- ORY :
  • Departure : Reserved space at Schengen and non-Schengen lounges
  • Arrival : no special treatment to report
- BES : no special treatment to report
- BOD : pre-boarding from lounge to plane inconsistently proposed
- LYS : escort through security from check-in to lounge, reserved area at the lounge, pre-boarding with escort from lounge to plane, all consistently proposed.
- MPL : pre-boarding with escort from lounge to plane, sometimes proposed (AF agent comes to the contract lounge to meet the Ultimate guest)
- MRS : no special treatment to report
- NCE : no special treatment to report
- NTE : no special treatment to report
- RNS : no special treatment to report
- UIP : no special treatment to report

Germany
- DUS : no special treatment to report
- FRA : no special treatment to report
- MUC : reserved area in the lounge
- STR : reserved area in the lounge, pre-boarding
- TXL : no special treatment to report

Greece
- ATH : no special treatment to report

Ireland
- DUB : no special treatment to report

Italy
- BLQ : escort from check-in to lounge, and through security to plane.
- FCO : no special treatment to report
- LIN : no special treatment to report
- VCE : escort through security from check-in to lounge, pre-boarding with escort from lounge to plane.

Netherlands
- AMS : no special treatment to report, apart pre-boarding sometimes granted – Shame on KL !!!

Portugal
- LIS : no special treatment to report

Russia
- SVO : no special treatment to report
- LED : no special treatment to report

Spain
- BCN : no special treatment to report
- MAD : no special treatment to report

Switzerland
- GVA : pre-boarding upon request. A recent report (May 2019) of being able to use the reserved P area of the lounge.
- ZRH : no special treatment to report

United Kingdom
- ABZ : no special treatment to report
- EDI: no special treatment to report
- LHR (T4) : no special treatment to report

NORTH AMERICA
Canada
- YUL: no escort. Reserved table in lounge
- YYZ : escort on arrival through immigration, consistently offered.

USA
- ATL : no special treatment to report (in connection)
- BOS : escort through security from check-in to lounge, pre-boarding, all consistently provided upon request.
- DTW : no special treatment to report (starting from DTW or in connection)
- IAD : escort through security from check-in to lounge upon request, but inconsistently provided
- IAH: no special treatment to report
- JFK : reserved table in the dining area of the lounge (upstairs), inconsistently applied
- LAX : no special treatment to report
- ORD: escort through security from check-in to lounge, reserved area at the lounge, pre-boarding, all consistently proposed.
- MSP : no special treatment to report, except one case of special DL Elite VIP treatment with expedited immigration and Porshe transfer to/from lounge (not a regular benefit to expect)

CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA
- LIM : escort to lounge, provided spontaneously
- GRU : no special treatment to report
- SCL : no special treatment to report

ASIA / PACIFIC
- BKK : escort through security from check-in to lounge, upon request but inconsistently proposed. In connection : escort in case of short connection (better to request it before departure).
- BOM : no special treatment to report
- DEL : no special treatment to report
- HKG : escort through security from check-in to lounge, upon request but inconsistently proposed
- HND : Arrival : nothing. Departure : escort from check-in desk to beginning of security lane, proposed spontaneously.

CARIBBEAN & INDIAN OCEAN


MIDDLE EAST
- BEY : no special treatment to report
- DXB : escort from check-in to lounge and from lounge to plane, all upon request, consistently provided.
- JED : no special treatment to report
- RUH : no special treatment to report

AFRICA
- CMN : no special treatment to report
- CPT: escort from counter to lounge, provided spontaneously
- JNB: escort from counter to lounge (no fast track at immigration), provided spontaneously
- RAK : escort on arrival, upon request (not provided on departure)
Print Wikipost

Reply

Old Oct 30, 18, 10:48 pm
  #1681  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Posts: 5,965
Getting employees to think about their customers before thinking about themselves will be one of the hardest not to crack for the new CEO

Just one minor detail: how did you check the seat map for business before departure? Air France doesn’t show J and Y Seat maps anymore on sites like expertflyer less 48 hours before departure, so to see if you would need to go onto the AF site and buy a ticket. Is that what you did in the lounge when checking the business class seat map?
San Gottardo is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 18, 1:35 am
  #1682  
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Up in the air
Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AFKL ULTI, WOH Lifetime Globalist, IC Royal Ambassador
Posts: 287
Originally Posted by San Gottardo View Post
Getting employees to think about their customers before thinking about themselves will be one of the hardest not to crack for the new CEO

Just one minor detail: how did you check the seat map for business before departure? Air France doesn’t show J and Y Seat maps anymore on sites like expertflyer less 48 hours before departure, so to see if you would need to go onto the AF site and buy a ticket. Is that what you did in the lounge when checking the business class seat map?
Expertflyer still worked
MumbaiDan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 18, 1:48 am
  #1683  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 87
Originally Posted by San Gottardo View Post
Getting employees to think about their customers before thinking about themselves will be one of the hardest not to crack for the new CEO

Just one minor detail: how did you check the seat map for business before departure? Air France doesn’t show J and Y Seat maps anymore on sites like expertflyer less 48 hours before departure, so to see if you would need to go onto the AF site and buy a ticket. Is that what you did in the lounge when checking the business class seat map?
same for me despite my premium account , Y an J seatmaps are not requestable at all (“SEATMAP UNDER AIRPORT CONTROL” error message). Just the P cabine remains accessible .
Bullspread is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 18, 3:01 am
  #1684  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Posts: 5,965
Originally Posted by Bullspread View Post


same for me despite my premium account , Y an J seatmaps are not requestable at all (“SEATMAP UNDER AIRPORT CONTROL” error message). Just the P cabine remains accessible .
Exactly, that's what it usually is with AF on expertflyer. If someone manages to pull a Business Claas seat map for an Air France longhaul flight departing today or tomorrow please do post the screenshot here and let us know how you did it. Would love to do it as well.
San Gottardo is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 18, 3:29 am
  #1685  
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Paris, France
Programs: FB LTPE+C2000, EK Gold, TK *S, SPG PP+Amb+LTPP, IHG Platinum, Accorhotels Gold
Posts: 1,472
Originally Posted by MumbaiDan View Post
Two months ago from SIN to CDG I was the only Pax booked into P (Seat 1A). When Boarding the plane the assistant that boarded me mentioned that she wishes me an especially nice flight as I would be the only passenger in P that night.
Once in my seat another passenger took the other window seat (a young lady). I inquired with the FA whether they were mistaken at the Gate when they told me I would be the only F passenger that night. She told me it was the daughter of the captain and his wife and son would move over from J once the doors would be closed. At that time she also gave me the Menu and said I should chose my favourites so the other passengers could chose from the meals I did not wish to have. I was not plnning to eat anything, but go straight to sleep.
Then the purser came by to say hello and again I inquired why they were mistaken at the gate. She brushed me off and said sometimes Business would be full and they had to move passengers to P. By coincidence (being bored in the Lounge at a four hour stop) I had checked the seat maps and J was not even half full. Which I confronted her with. At that point the captain came to say hello. They had an intense chat on French (a language I don't speak well, but can understand basics). They discussed that I had inquired and would be "in the know". The captain introduced himself and said "I am sure you don't mind that my wife, daughter and son join you in P tonight, you know the stupid rules of the company that I can these days only get tickets in C for my family to join me on trips".
I told him that I don't mind, but that I would report it in CDG. I was looking forward to a quiet flight and a full family chatting all night was not something I felt joyful about. I told him "the stupid rules of my company make me work all week and then I am supposed to sleep on planes...". He inquired "you will report this, really?" "Yes of course I will" I replied. Now a full blown argument with the purser and him started. The purser trying to persuade him there will be no problem. He asked me again "you really will report my family joining you in Premiere?" "yes I will - I was looking forward to sleep on the middle seat and have the peace of the cabin on my own".
At this point the captain spoke to the young lady, apparently his daughter, and she moved away. Two minutes later he came back with his wife and made her introduce herself to me. He said "she will sit on the other window and she will also sleep and the cabin will be quiet, do you mind?" "No, I don't - that is ok" I said to him.
And this is how we ended up. I had a very quiet flight, slept all the way and got well rested to Paris. All I consumed was an espresso before landing and a few Evian. He came out of the cockpit straight at the Gate and thanked me. He asked "will you report this?" "no" I replied. He smiled with relief in his face.
It must have been a dreadful night for him. His kids probably upset to "only be in J", his wife separated from his kids and the sword over his head to be reported.
Not easy to be an AF Captain "these days".
I am puzzled this still happens at Air France. Seriously, I think that getting staff tickets in J is more than enough for your family, and I do not see why this is happening. You are right to report that (I do every time I see this type of shenanigans) but I doubt there will be any consequence of this behavior.
And I am sorry that the commercial crew have to stand these stupid childish requests from the pilots.
olivedel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 18, 3:45 am
  #1686  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Paris and around the WW
Programs: Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate / Accor Hotel Platinum
Posts: 71
Originally Posted by San Gottardo View Post
Exactly, that's what it usually is with AF on expertflyer. If someone manages to pull a Business Claas seat map for an Air France longhaul flight departing today or tomorrow please do post the screenshot here and let us know how you did it. Would love to do it as well.
The only way I manage to have the seat map is through AF website.(booking section)
matmatlr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 18, 5:44 pm
  #1687  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Amsterdam
Programs: FB Platinum, Accor Platinum, Marriott Silver
Posts: 13
Originally Posted by travelbits View Post
Where does one find this UXP counter? I've been looking all over the FB site...
jeremie78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 18, 1:27 am
  #1688  
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Champaign, IL
Programs: AF/KL FB Ultimate Platinum for Life/Club 2000, UA MileagePlus
Posts: 345
Originally Posted by jeremie78 View Post
Where does one find this UXP counter? I've been looking all over the FB site...
You have a UXP counter on your FB homepage when you are Ultimate. Otherwise, it is a standard XP counter, which includes both Ultimate-eligible (AF/KL/A5) and non-eligible flights. Internally, they must have a UXP counter for everyone to figure out who has reached the 1,800-UXP level within a two-year period.
Goldorak likes this.
Macaron54 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 18, 3:27 am
  #1689  
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Champaign, IL
Programs: AF/KL FB Ultimate Platinum for Life/Club 2000, UA MileagePlus
Posts: 345
Originally Posted by MumbaiDan View Post
Two months ago from SIN to CDG I was the only Pax booked into P (Seat 1A). When Boarding the plane the assistant that boarded me mentioned that she wishes me an especially nice flight as I would be the only passenger in P that night.
Once in my seat another passenger took the other window seat (a young lady). I inquired with the FA whether they were mistaken at the Gate when they told me I would be the only F passenger that night. She told me it was the daughter of the captain and his wife and son would move over from J once the doors would be closed. At that time she also gave me the Menu and said I should chose my favourites so the other passengers could chose from the meals I did not wish to have. I was not plnning to eat anything, but go straight to sleep.
Then the purser came by to say hello and again I inquired why they were mistaken at the gate. She brushed me off and said sometimes Business would be full and they had to move passengers to P. By coincidence (being bored in the Lounge at a four hour stop) I had checked the seat maps and J was not even half full. Which I confronted her with. At that point the captain came to say hello. They had an intense chat on French (a language I don't speak well, but can understand basics). They discussed that I had inquired and would be "in the know". The captain introduced himself and said "I am sure you don't mind that my wife, daughter and son join you in P tonight, you know the stupid rules of the company that I can these days only get tickets in C for my family to join me on trips".
I told him that I don't mind, but that I would report it in CDG. I was looking forward to a quiet flight and a full family chatting all night was not something I felt joyful about. I told him "the stupid rules of my company make me work all week and then I am supposed to sleep on planes...". He inquired "you will report this, really?" "Yes of course I will" I replied. Now a full blown argument with the purser and him started. The purser trying to persuade him there will be no problem. He asked me again "you really will report my family joining you in Premiere?" "yes I will - I was looking forward to sleep on the middle seat and have the peace of the cabin on my own".
At this point the captain spoke to the young lady, apparently his daughter, and she moved away. Two minutes later he came back with his wife and made her introduce herself to me. He said "she will sit on the other window and she will also sleep and the cabin will be quiet, do you mind?" "No, I don't - that is ok" I said to him.
And this is how we ended up. I had a very quiet flight, slept all the way and got well rested to Paris. All I consumed was an espresso before landing and a few Evian. He came out of the cockpit straight at the Gate and thanked me. He asked "will you report this?" "no" I replied. He smiled with relief in his face.
It must have been a dreadful night for him. His kids probably upset to "only be in J", his wife separated from his kids and the sword over his head to be reported.
Not easy to be an AF Captain "these days".
Absolutely appalling, but not unprecedented.
Macaron54 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 18, 4:21 am
  #1690  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hong Kong
Programs: FB AF Silver, BA Gold
Posts: 11,068
Many years ago (say 10 or so), AF decided to make its F cabin very exclusive. It decided to strictly enforce a no staff/family/friends in F. I believe that this has been quite strictly adhered to.
However, the pilots fought to keep their privilege to sit their family in F if seats available. I assume that this is still the case, so MumbaiDan experience is not such a shocker.
The experience of nldogbert and matmatir is unfortunately common, especially at holiday time. In longhaul, there is sometimes a melee with lots of pax standing in the galley waiting to grab s PE or J seat. I remember big arguments between pursers about who wold be seated where on a HKG-CDG flight four years ago.
At the time, top management was trying to police this custom. But I fear that the recent AF troubles have raised the FAs feeling of entitlement.
brunos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 18, 11:18 am
  #1691  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Amsterdam
Programs: FB Platinum, Accor Platinum, Marriott Silver
Posts: 13
Originally Posted by Macaron54 View Post
You have a UXP counter on your FB homepage when you are Ultimate. Otherwise, it is a standard XP counter, which includes both Ultimate-eligible (AF/KL/A5) and non-eligible flights. Internally, they must have a UXP counter for everyone to figure out who has reached the 1,800-UXP level within a two-year period.
OK, I'll definitely reach at least 1,220 XP on already-booked flights this year and I suspect I'll have over 600 XP next year.
jeremie78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 18, 2:10 pm
  #1692  
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Champaign, IL
Programs: AF/KL FB Ultimate Platinum for Life/Club 2000, UA MileagePlus
Posts: 345
Originally Posted by jeremie78 View Post
OK, I'll definitely reach at least 1,220 XP on already-booked flights this year and I suspect I'll have over 600 XP next year.
Welcome to the club, jeremie78. It is reassuring to see that there are still PAXs loyal to the airline and eager to join its top-tier program .
travelbits likes this.
Macaron54 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 18, 5:52 am
  #1693  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Posts: 13,097
Angry Breaking news...and not good

I am just...mad
I just went through 2E and said at the entrance of the SkyP zone that I was Ultimate to be directed to the dedicated agent, but I was answered that there is no more Ultimate dedicated agent and so no more escort through police departure control. I thought initially that it was just a one-off problem today but no this is definitive and in force since yesterday
They said the service still exists for arrival (I used it yesterday, the arrival hall was packed like hell up to a level I have rarely seen. Thanks to the escort, I went through in 1 min, otherwise it would have been 1 to 2 hrs). But one can question until when ?
The reason given is that there is no more need for this service thanks to the new Parafe gates. They obviously forgot that despite those, the immigration departure hall can still be horribly crowded at some times and that Parafe gates work 50% of time. My check-in agent kindly escorted me. I interacted with several agents at check-in and at the lounge and they were extremely embarrassed with this management decision and that Ultimate pax they saw since yesterday were all mad about this. They will report to management but they are also asking us to do the same. I will write to AF immediately and I strongly encourage all Ultimate members here to do the same quickly if we want them to understand the message. How on earth can they suppress the most important benefit of the programme, despite we repeatedly said to them it was very important.
I will never understand this ability they have sometimes to shoot themselves in the foot.
Grrrrrrrr
Goldorak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 18, 9:31 am
  #1694  
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Champaign, IL
Programs: AF/KL FB Ultimate Platinum for Life/Club 2000, UA MileagePlus
Posts: 345
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
I am just...mad
I just went through 2E and said at the entrance of the SkyP zone that I was Ultimate to be directed to the dedicated agent, but I was answered that there is no more Ultimate dedicated agent and so no more escort through police departure control. I thought initially that it was just a one-off problem today but no this is definitive and in force since yesterday
They said the service still exists for arrival (I used it yesterday, the arrival hall was packed like hell up to a level I have rarely seen. Thanks to the escort, I went through in 1 min, otherwise it would have been 1 to 2 hrs). But one can question until when ?
The reason given is that there is no more need for this service thanks to the new Parafe gates. They obviously forgot that despite those, the immigration departure hall can still be horribly crowded at some times and that Parafe gates work 50% of time. My check-in agent kindly escorted me. I interacted with several agents at check-in and at the lounge and they were extremely embarrassed with this management decision and that Ultimate pax they saw since yesterday were all mad about this. They will report to management but they are also asking us to do the same. I will write to AF immediately and I strongly encourage all Ultimate members here to do the same quickly if we want them to understand the message. How on earth can they suppress the most important benefit of the programme, despite we repeatedly said to them it was very important.
I will never understand this ability they have sometimes to shoot themselves in the foot.
Grrrrrrrr
A race to the bottom, dear Goldorak, and a downward harmonization. Now, CDG is on par with AMS, when we were all hoping that AMS would implement the service offered to Ultimates at CDG.
Macaron54 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 18, 2:55 pm
  #1695  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 87
Crap loyalty program ...
Bullspread is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread