Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Will I ever actually receive an actual Platinum card?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2016, 11:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LX/LH HON, BA Gold, AF Platinum
Will I ever actually receive an actual Platinum card?

I qualified AF Platinum way back in October. I have never received a card, welcome pack or whatever. My FB status does show as platinum. Since some code share partners ask for the card I was wondering whether the cards have been eliminated? I have not moved house or anything like that, and received the gold card normally at my home address early last year.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 12:23 am

You should have received a card... I would go and report is "missing" so that they can send you a new card.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 12:54 am

Programs: FB-PFL / MH-G / QF-S
Well, if any Agent really wants to see your card, it is available through the app anyway and can be downloaded in your e-wallet. But I agree it is quite 'cheap' not to receive any tags / card. I have not received any for the past 3 years at least (and I never changed my postal address nor anything in my profile) but I got used to the Apple Wallet version of the card and the tags never lasted and have always been poor quality anyway compared to the Qantas tags for example which are built to last.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 2:39 am

Programs: Flying Blue (LTPE) All (Gold)
Originally Posted by mtfitzgerald
I qualified AF Platinum way back in October. I have never received a card...
After connecting to your account on AF website, in "my account" you can print your card and also ask for a new card. But to obtain your welcome pack you should phone to +33148592000.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 3:06 am

Programs: Many
Unless I am mistaken that is an AF phone number, not a FB one.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 3:48 am

Programs: Flying Blue (LTPE) All (Gold)
It is the FB elite service phone number written on the card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.