Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avoid Flying Blue Expiration

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2019, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by NickB
"shady" and "fraud" imply a deliberate intention to deceive, which seems to me extremely unlikely to be there even if my suspicion ends up confirmed. More likely to be incompetence than malice.

1) Phone FB and ask for an explicit confirmation of the expiry dates of your miles.
2) wait and see what happens.

There is an obvious potential drawback to 2) so perhaps 1) would be the best course of action to follow.
I called and I was told by the rep that the expiration date posted in my FB account is the date that all points will expire on. So at this point I just have to believe them and move on.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 6:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rocco24
I called and I was told by the rep that the expiration date posted in my FB account is the date that all points will expire on. So at this point I just have to believe them and move on.
I agree. If you have express confirmation by a FB agent, it would be difficult for FB to go back on this so I would rely on this too (but would make note of the date/time of the conversation and name of the agent just in case...)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.