Wiki Posts
Search

Jet airways and KLM miles

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2015, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying blue
Jet airways and KLM miles

I know jet airways aren't a sky team partner, but according to the flying blue site you can claim if you fly with them as some kind of partner.

I put in a claim to flying blue and was told none of my flight qualify for flying blue miles. So, what would qualify towards miles?

They referred me to the ilm website, and I can't see anything to what does and doesn't qualify on other airlines.
Old Dec 15, 2015, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by vexorg
I put in a claim to flying blue and was told none of my flight qualify for flying blue miles. So, what would qualify towards miles?
The conditions are set out here: https://www.flyingblue.com/earn-and-...t-airways.html. Note that fully half of 9W's economy classes are excluded from earning - which is not unusual for any non-alliance partner (or, increasingly, for alliance partners, for that matter!).

9W and KL are entering a new phase starting on March 27 2016 and there may be enhanced/improved earning opportunities beyond that date.

But, for now, earning is as per the rules on the page linked to above.
Old Dec 15, 2015, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying blue
Thanks, couldn't find that page. as you say, not a lot for economy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.