Diamond Medallion Possible to Use FB Miles to Upgrade

Old Dec 19, 2015, 2:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by michiganjd
My new boarding pass has my DL number on it as well as the ticket number and "J" class. Thus, miles should post automatically to DL, but I will certainly check.
You will get miles for your originally booked fare, not the upgraded one.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 3:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM; Marriott Plat; United Silver
Originally Posted by Goldorak
You will get miles for your originally booked fare, not the upgraded one.
Yes, that is what I'm expecting PE MQMs and MQD based on S-fare percentage multiplied by miles. I qualified as a Diamond through January 2017.

I'm sitting in a 2F Salon waiting for my next flight.

The good with the experience:
The food was awesome. Way better than DeltaOne. As were the wines.

The service is a European standard so not particularly friendly, but not rude either. I usually chat with one flight attendant on long TATL flights, particularly out of Atlanta. The AF crew was highly professional but not as engaging as others.

The bad with the A330. The seats. It was hard to sleep. The amenity kit was really disappointing too. Entertainment had limited selection and I'm not saying this as an entitled American---I speak three languages. There were two films in Spanish (originally) and none in Polish.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.