Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UX leaves FB and launches its own FFP

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2018, 7:33 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Hertz PC
To go back to the main subject: Air Europa.

Air Europa is now offering upgrades to its platinum members:
- On short and medium-distance flights, subject to seat availability, until confirmation at the boarding gate.
- Two upgrades on intercontinental flights throughout the year of validity of the Platinum card. Bonuses / upgrades can be requested up to 24 hours before flying, subject to seat availability, until confirmation at the boarding gate. Available from 1st December 2017.
Old Jan 27, 2018, 9:05 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinium; All Gold, A3 Gold, Safar Flyer Gold (OW Sapphire)
It's me or with the current change for Flying Blue, SUMA is a good loyalty program for Skyteam flyers?
The price for an award ticket is not quite expensive
Someone change from FB to SUMA and think he did the right choice?
Old Jan 28, 2018, 6:30 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by AurelAF96
It's me or with the current change for Flying Blue, SUMA is a good loyalty program for Skyteam flyers?
The price for an award ticket is not quite expensive
Someone change from FB to SUMA and think he did the right choice?
Ive studied this option and if you fly with other ST airlines and do a lot of segments yes you are ok if you only need a status. Especially since FB will punish people who fly often domestic flights . (flying 4000 miles and receive 2xp is a joke)

Each case is different , mine is based on SV/SU/ME , so you have to study the charts while planning your flights. Only con is that these charts are not available for flights with AF or KL (or maybe my browsers are drunk)

About awards , i dont know and i dont care as UX dont fly to my bases , i guess the amount of miles you can get per flight is very small so its not a big lost
Old Jan 31, 2018, 11:01 pm

I appreciate all thoughts. . . .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.