Search

Platinum service line

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2014, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue (LTPE) All (Gold)
Platinum service line

AF/KL TA site:

"As of October 22, 2014, a new service will be launched in seven European countries (ES, PT, IT, NO, SE, DK & FI): Platinum Service Line. This personalized service is exclusively for Platinum members, Club 2000 and Skippers: a phone number / unique email address dedicated to the travel issues for these clients: reservations, luggage, information or other Flying Blue questions: "One number for all! "

This service will be a first time offered in English and French, from Monday to Friday from 8 am 00-20 am 00 and Saturday and Sunday from 9 am 00-17 am 30.

This service was successfully launched in Germany, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Switzerland and Austria. It will be soon extended to other countries (eg the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg)."

France?
Old Oct 13, 2014, 10:07 pm

Programs: Spire RA, 1865 Voyager, Bonvoy Titanium, FB LP, LH SEN.
The German service is outstanding.

- Never on hold
- Very friendly agents
- Competent agents
- Pragmatic, forthcoming solutions
- Survey (email) after every call

In my opinion, a very welcome, very beneficial service.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 11:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by delanotre
France?
Yes, I thought the same :roll eyes:
We have Le Club Elite line with excellent agents most of the time, but that's not the same than this new Platinum line.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 1:59 am

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
Right. The best being that they can handle Flying Blue requests! I had to tell the agent last time that "TPE" was Taipei in Taiwan and not Tampa, in USA...
Old Dec 3, 2014, 3:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Thumbs up New Elite line for France

I received a FB newsletter this morning by e-mail and there was something that particularly catched my attention : a new France Elite line (regular number, no overcharge) accessible 24/7

Besoin d'un conseil ? Un changement de derničre minute sur votre vol ?
En tant que membre Elite Flying Blue, vous méritez toute notre attention et le meilleur service qui soit. Pour vous témoigner notre reconnaissance, nous mettons ŕ disposition un service d'assistance téléphonique dédié. Appelez simplement 01 XX XX XX XX.
Avec ce service disponible. 24 h/24 et 7 j/7, vous bénéficiez d’un accčs prioritaire ŕ l’un de nos conseillers.
Which translates into :
Need for advice ? A last minute change on your flight ? As an Elite member of FB, you deserve all our attention and the best possible service. To show our appreciation, we have created a new Elite assistance line. Simply call 01 XX XX XX XX. With this service available 24/7, you benefit from a priority access to one of our travel advisors.

This is a good news obviously. But what is not clear to me is :
- is this the same kind of elite line discussed in this thread, dealing with all kind of demands (revenue bookings, FB bookings, flight changes, luggage problems, etc)
- are they dealing only with FB-related matters and if yes are they also taking care of initial bookings or only changes after initial reservation ?

If somebody has information, they are more than welcome
Old Dec 3, 2014, 3:36 am

Programs: Many
That sounds nice ! Unfortunately I haven't received that newsletter.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 3:44 am
Original Poster

It is the same phone number written for AF reservation on the FB card...
And this mail is too general (with some promotions etc...) to be considered, IMHO, as the "Platinum line" mentioned in the OP.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 3:51 am

I assume it is a different number than the 01 48 xx 2000 (Elite Line, formerly called Le Club)?
Old Dec 3, 2014, 3:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bodory
I assume it is a different number than the 01 48 xx 2000 (Elite Line, formerly called Le Club)?
No it is the same.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 5:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Oups you're right. It is the same number as Le Club I didn't pay attention and knowing the way it was written on the e-mail, I really believed it was something new. Shame on me . I am a victim of FB marketing blabla
Moderators, feel free to delete this false good news.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 8:21 am
Original Poster

since "le club" phone line is now available for all elites, we wait, in France, for a new Platinum line, even it was only announced for ES, PT, IT, NO, SE, DK & FI...
Old Dec 3, 2014, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by delanotre
since "le club" phone line is now available for all elites, we wait, in France, for a new Platinum line, even it was only announced for ES, PT, IT, NO, SE, DK & FI...
To my knowledge, Le Club (aka Elite Line) has always been available for Silver and above included.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 10:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by bodory
To my knowledge, Le Club (aka Elite Line) has always been available for Silver and above included.
Yes, I confirm.
Old Dec 26, 2014, 7:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by olivedel
Right. The best being that they can handle Flying Blue requests! I had to tell the agent last time that "TPE" was Taipei in Taiwan and not Tampa, in USA...
I thought myself it was Tout Pour les ElitePlus
Old Feb 2, 2015, 11:21 am

Noticed today that a link to Platinum Service Line is available when I log on www.flyingblue.com

The link is however leading nowhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.