Wiki Posts
Search

Platinum service line

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2015, 3:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue (LTPE) All (Gold)
Originally Posted by Pauillac
Just receive a message today with the new phone number for the FRENCH dedicated Plat service line:...
+1
Old Dec 2, 2015, 11:12 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Platinum service line

Same here.

Sounds promising. Let's hope they are "savvy" and know ways around our favourite bugs in the computer system
Old Dec 2, 2015, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Received it as well ^
Old Dec 4, 2015, 6:27 am

Programs: FB-PFL ; LH-FT
Not received.
Maybe they begin with Plat for Life?
Old Dec 4, 2015, 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by freretuc
Not received.
Maybe they begin with Plat for Life?
Maybe. The email I got mentioned something about my being Plat for life. Also, my wife who is also Plat but not for life did not get the mail.
Old Dec 5, 2015, 6:28 am

Programs: FB-PFL ; LH-FT
I have anyway access to the number on FB website. No mention of the e-mail address, I will call them to have it, just in case.
Old Dec 5, 2015, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I used the new French Platinum line yesterday. Waited for 5 min which was a bit of a surprise (expecting immediate service), but once the call was taken, very good service.
Old Dec 6, 2015, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue (LTPE) All (Gold)
Originally Posted by San Gottardo
Maybe. The email I got mentioned something about my being Plat for life. Also, my wife who is also Plat but not for life did not get the mail.
+1
Old Dec 22, 2015, 10:39 pm

Programs: FB Plat./BA Gold (thanks BD)/A3 *Gold/HH Diamond/A Club Gold
Just called them for the first time, quite impressed (even if they didn't actually do anything for me....).

Answered immediately, then asked if I was indeed Mr Fr (seriously big brother, but very convenient). Told them I had a concern with a flight I am taking this morning and she immediately said "is it your flight from Moscow to Paris", ahh yes... very efficient....

I was unable to assign a seat on check-on for a connecting flight from Russia "seat will be assigned at the airport" (ticket is Aeroflot on a flight operated by AF - I know I should call Aeroflot, but that would be really pointless so I thought let's try AF's Platinum line, who knows), and knowing it is Christmas time I really don't want to arrive in Moscow on my connecting flight to find myself in a middle seat.

Whilst the agent wasn't able to assign a seat or access the system, she was able to tell me that I had already been assigned 6C, so, me voila rassuré! Aboveall a good customer service experience to end the travelling year....
Old Dec 23, 2015, 12:22 am

Also tried them twice this week, each time with more "tricky" questions.

Almost no wait, I just had to give my FB number for identification, and then the agents went the extra mile to find the answers to my questions (checked different systems, called different people). Came back with answers that were very "founded", well explained, what the issues was, and then resolved them. Bravo.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 12:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Same excellent experiences for me. I called them several times already and was particularly impressed on how they handle a case of downgrading from J to Y by DL ^
Old Dec 30, 2015, 2:42 am

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
Same for me I must say. Even called on Christmas day to deal with seat assignment and APIS info bugs on the website and that was solved within seconds.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 3:42 am

Programs: FB Plat for life, FB PC, M&M FT, Hertz President (+ many low tier cards)
Kudos also from me for the platinum service line. In the past I used different numbers and not always with success. Now I use the platinum service line only and so far always with success. This is an excellent and very useful benefit.
Old Jan 7, 2016, 1:49 pm

Programs: BA BAEC Gold (oW Emerald), AF/KLM FB Plat (ST E+), *Alliance Nada
Platinum Service Line for Lifetime Plat initially

Originally Posted by San Gottardo
I called the Elite line (+33.1.48.XX.XX.00) to obtain the Platinum Service Line phone number and the Elite Desk agent was not able to give it to me because she said it is deployed only for Lifetime Plat, and that regular Plat will have access to the service only starting April 2016.

She said however that even though the Platinum Service Line agents are instructed to process requests from Lifetime Plats in priority, Plats' requests are also processed and that their call go through provided the FB number they enter is recognized as a Plat number.

Will any nice FT members willing to share with me the French or Belgian (or any other French/English 24/7 Plat Service Line) number via private message? I will be happy to prove that I am a Plat.

Thanks!

-vinnyc

Last edited by vinnyc; Jan 7, 2016 at 1:58 pm Reason: typos
Old Jan 7, 2016, 1:57 pm

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Will any nice FT members willing to share with me the French or Belgian (or any other French/English 24/7 Plat Service Line) number via private message? I will be happy to prove that I am a Plat.
What is there you needed that the Elite team could not provide, that you so desperately need the Plat line number?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.