Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

AIR FRANCE and KLM invite you to join the Quality Observer Program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AIR FRANCE and KLM invite you to join the Quality Observer Program

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2020, 12:04 am

Programs: Skyteam E+ (FB PfL), Latam Black, LH MM, Iberia plus, HH: Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy: Plat
Originally Posted by The doomed
Only problem with that theory is the questions are so dull and the staffs extra efforts would hardly reflect in the survey!
You can always use the section for free comments.
Old Feb 26, 2020, 8:20 am

Programs: FB Gold
I've gotten invited the few times I bought a J international ticket.

I guess they don't want people evaluating their Y or domestic product
Old Feb 26, 2020, 8:29 am

Programs: FB platinum
Originally Posted by mlin32
I regularly got invites for flights on Paris <-> Toulouse! Not that anything changed after submitting the same issues several times
Old Feb 26, 2020, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by mlin32
I was invited plenty of times on Y tickets, mostly short-haul flights in Europe.
Old Feb 27, 2020, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I always get invited flying J or P. But the other interesting thing is that they no longer want to hear about my CDG transfer experience. In the past I used to note how bad the lounge is at CDG 2F. I was recently invited to take notes on my J flight to CDG but they were not at all interested in my connection to LYS. I have always thought they were only interested in good reviews so they could pass kudos to the staff. My longhaul J flight was excellent in every way so all I could do was give them a great review. But I did add into a comments field at the end how poor the lounge experience is at CDG 2F.
Old Mar 17, 2020, 4:08 pm

Programs: AFKL Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Quality Observer program suspended

Just received this email:

Dear Quality Observer,

Because of the worldwide impact of the Corona virus on air travel, Air France KLM has asked us to discontinue the sending of invitations for the Quality Observer Program with immediate effect. This means that, until further notice, you will not receive any invitations to observe your flight. If you already have received an invitation to act as a Quality Observer for a flight in the future, please disregard that invitation.

Quality Observer results are highly valued and used to improve the service and product within both Air France and KLM. We therefore hope that when flight operation will be restored we can again count on your Quality Observer participation.

On behalf of Air France KLM,

The Kantar Quality Observer Team.
Old Mar 17, 2020, 8:48 pm

Programs: Many
Same here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.