An extra mile! Or two.

Old Nov 13, 13, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Oman Air Sindbad Gold, BAEC Silver, Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire
An extra mile! Or two.

I'm sure many of us are familiar with the number 187 as our generous mileage for a short 25%-earning flight. Imagine my surprise on checking my account today to find I've earned 188 miles for my flight on Sunday! Then I noticed I'd also earned 141 miles as my FB Gold bonus instead of 140!

If they go on like this, it could add up to, well, tens of miles over the course of a year. Generous by nature indeed
Old Nov 13, 13, 6:13 pm

Programs: FB Plat & DL KM, Le Club Plat, GHA Plat, HHonors Diamond
awesome! I wanted to check my account, but right now

Flying Blue unavailable on 14 November 2013 from 01.00 to 03.00 CET
To improve our technical platform, Flying Blue will perform an update that will shut down all functionalities on flyingblue.com for 1,5 hours. You will not be able to log in to your Flying Blue profile to book award flights, claim Miles or make purchases in the Flying Blue Store during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience
there seem to be two options 1) in order to implement this actual enhancement the whole FB system needs to be redesigned, or 2) they noticed this grave error and its profoundness requires to reboot the whole FB database
Old Nov 16, 13, 3:34 am

Programs: Flying Blue: Platinum Elite Plus - EuroBonus: Gold
Suddenly 1 extra mile

Dear all,
I fly very regularly from AMS to Scandinavia. Today I realised that from last week, I received ONE extra mile for the same trip I have done for years. I am platinum elite, so I get 100% extra bonus. Do you think I can write an email to KLM requesting the change of all my past history to get this extra mile, then I would gain an extra 500 or so.... or do you think I should be quite and be happy that from now on I will get a mile extra?

SB
Old Nov 17, 13, 9:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Gold: A3, KL Silver: AZ, BA
Ssssst! If you say anything, they will audit your account and remove the extra mile.

"Flying Blue. Going the extra mile for our customers"

Search this Thread