Wiki Posts
Search

FB mileage incorrectly shown on KLM FB, but not AF

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2013, 2:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Discretely with AA-G AFFB-C2 UA-EP LHLX-S HH-D
FB mileage incorrectly shown on KLM FB, but not AF

I am writing here in the hope that someone responsible in KLM is reading, and keen to take action. The KLM.nl website this week has been exasperating (no proper OLCI, hanging...) and now I cannot even send a comment to the company. Hence this letter in public.

Since yesterday, when I log in with my FB number, I am shown my name, my status (this is not always 'evident', it once spent months calling me an Ivory) and my miles balance (in Dutch - Miles-saldo). The trouble is, the balance shown is not my balance, but my amount of Level Miles. Maybe a sleepy programmer clicked on the wrong cell...
A small point, but worthy of being put straight.

By way of contrast, the AirFrance.nl website welcomes me with all correct details. Bizarre!

Since my writing in public has embarassed KLM-FB team, I shall offer them a 2% discount on my expectation of being credited extra (Award) miles for pointing out an embarassing error. Example: instead of 20000 miles, I shall accept a credit of 19600.

Graag gedaan

- Paul

Last edited by PaulRO; Oct 31, 2013 at 2:26 am Reason: To insert the one-liner which is para 3.
Old Oct 31, 2013, 2:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by PaulRO
I am writing here in the hope that someone responsible in KLM is reading, and keen to take action.
Forget that/those hopes. We don't have an official FB, AF or KL rep on this forum. Occasionally threads get looked at but usually if they are of some massive topical use for them. If you want to 'catch KL's attention', twitter or facebook seem to be the way.
Old Oct 31, 2013, 4:09 am

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by PaulRO
Since my writing in public has embarassed KLM-FB team
Maybe that is the case precisely because you are not an Ivory member

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.