Vietnam Air - business class to CDG - lounge on arrival?

Old Jun 19, 13, 1:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF
Vietnam Air - business class to CDG - lounge on arrival?

Hi everyone,

I'm flying Vietnam Air in C to Paris tomorrow, and was just wondering if someone knows if they're OK with you using the lounge there to shower on arrival, or is it for the use of departing guests only?

Thanks so much.
Old Jun 19, 13, 7:04 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Accor Gold, IHG Plat
No access on arrival.
Old Jun 19, 13, 8:13 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by flutish View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm flying Vietnam Air in C to Paris tomorrow, and was just wondering if someone knows if they're OK with you using the lounge there to shower on arrival, or is it for the use of departing guests only?

Thanks so much.
You should probably ask Vietnam Airlines, as access to the arrivals lounge in CDG for Business Class passengers should be defined in the bilateral agreement between AF and VN.
Old Jun 19, 13, 10:00 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat, AA EXP, A3*G, UA *G, LH FTL, CCarlson Gold, HH Gold
You should be able to access the AF arrivals lounge at terminal 2C (it's NOT airside, so just clear customs and go to terminal 2C). AF has a codeshare on this flight (I assume), and the arrivals lounge clearly has a Skyteam sign at the entrance.
However the rules for access are somehow unclear, even to the agents themselves (eg. I recently had a long-haul flight on KL with a short connection in AMS to CDG and wanted to shower at this lounge. They let me in, but were confused, and didn't if you had to be on a long-haul flight straight into CDG to take advantage of it).
Anyway, if you can get it, their showers and amenities are quite nice.
Old Jun 19, 13, 5:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF
Thanks all! I'll give Oxymore's suggestion a burl and let you know how I go

Search this Thread