Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bluebiz? Anyone tried it

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2018, 12:46 pm

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
Originally Posted by carnarvon
You are then left with retroclaim and see what happens.
Well, the oldest retroclaim was submitted 4 month ago and nothing happened ... (apart from the automatic reply immediately after the submission) ...
Old Jul 22, 2018, 6:48 pm

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by carnarvon
1) Not all booking classes generate BB points.

2) I may be wrong, but am under the impression (haven't checked, no time now) that BB is for when tickets are bought direct from AF/KL, not via travel agent.

You can fill in a retro-claim and see what happens.
1) True
2) Hopefully third-party tickets also earn BB credits
Old Jul 22, 2018, 6:54 pm

Programs: Many
Over the past years, none of my DL tickets (006 stock) did credit.
All AF/KL did.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 4:24 am

Programs: Flying Blue (LTPE) All (Gold)
Last information given by BlueBiz agent on phone in France: BlueCredits are delivered on your account only at the end of the next month after your flight.
So if you fly between october 1 and 31, you earn blue credits on november 30, not before.
I told him to write it on the website, as I read maximum 45 days
Old Oct 22, 2018, 8:33 am

Yes, and it takes an additional month for partner airlines (i.e., DL, KQ, etc.) Even if those flights are one one ticket with KL flights that are added at the usual pace. It's not at the *end* of the month btw; this happens around the 22nd to 24th of the month.

Also fun: it adds the flights before the points, separately. I currently have more than a page worth of flights sitting on my overview with no points. If I check again tomorrow they'll all have points added.

Last edited by CyBeR; Oct 22, 2018 at 8:44 am
Old Oct 22, 2018, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by CyBeR
... this happens around the 22nd to 24th of the month. Also fun: it adds the flights before the points, separately. I currently have more than a page worth of flights sitting on my overview with no points. If I check again tomorrow they'll all have points added.
yes, thanks for precision: I just consult my account and I have now 6 flights in September but with not yet points...
Old Oct 25, 2018, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by delanotre
yes, thanks for precision: I just consult my account and I have now 6 flights in September but with not yet points...
...that came few hours later.
Old Jan 8, 2019, 7:16 am

Programs: TK*G (Elite+)
AF follows now BA OnBusiness and other programs, implementing the revenue-based points instead of points based on booking class. Of course, they advertise it as better and more clear, which is totally opposite.

Example for Poland: https://www.bluebiz.com/pl/service-c...entive-scheme/
Old Jan 8, 2019, 5:26 pm

Programs: AF/KL FB Platinum, BA Bronze, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Exactly. I also wrote a post about it few months ago. Isn’t it weird that the formula picture doesn’t appear?

And, by the way, the UK BlueBiz is still earning credits with the old earning scheme (dunno for how long).
Old Jun 4, 2019, 8:28 am

The new revenue-based incentive scheme, if it can be called that, is now also upon us Dutch and French people:

This is an enormous devaluation of the program if you ask me.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 8:58 am

Programs: Flying Blue
Originally Posted by CyBeR
The new revenue-based incentive scheme, if it can be called that, is now also upon us Dutch and French people:

This is an enormous devaluation of the program if you ask me.
I have tickets booked for July would have returned €380 in BlueBiz with double promo in the old scheme..
They will now only give me €102 in the new scheme.... if they are kind....
Old Jun 4, 2019, 9:12 am

My most recent business class ticket gave me 180 points (4 legs). That same ticket under the new scheme would earn 81 points. Literally less than half. And that wasn't even a cheap ticket. It's possible under this new scheme to earn less than 40 points for a business class return ticket. Insanity. I'm assuming that intra-europe €99 tickets don't earn any points at all as (like FB) taxes don't count and those fares don't exceed the €100 that you'll get a measly 3 points for.

I'm not sure what this new scheme is meant to inspire, because loyalty certainly isn't it.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 10:40 am

So, Ben is now the 3% man (was 10% last month)
It's the continuity with last Flying Blue earning sheme

Last edited by delanotre; Jun 4, 2019 at 10:58 am
Old Jun 4, 2019, 3:43 pm

Programs: Marriott titanium, KL/AF FB Ulti
Originally Posted by Meneer Guggenheimer
I have tickets booked for July would have returned €380 in BlueBiz with double promo in the old scheme..
They will now only give me €102 in the new scheme.... if they are kind....
Same here.. used the promo to book 3 tickets for July and August since I expected 300 BlueBiz credits per ticket. Will be devalued to something around 75 per ticket now.
Old May 28, 2021, 11:51 pm

Is anyone aware of any promo codes for opening an account? I found GMCC20 and IN18 but both would appear to have expired in their respective years noted in the code.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.