Wiki Posts
Search

Petroleum Club

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2011, 5:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Gold, WY Gold
Petroleum Club

I've been doing some occasional contract work in the offshore sector, between other work, and so decided to get a Petroleum Card. Applied online was approved the next day and received the card around two weeks later.
Today was the first time I tried to use it in Charles De Gaule 2E. I went to the service desk to ask for a meal and drinks voucher, and none of the 4 staff at the desk near gate 36 knew anything about the Petroleum Card or its benefits. So I walked away quite disheartened at not being able to get any real use out of it.
Anyone else used the benefits of Petroleum Club, and how have they found it?
Old Sep 8, 2011, 5:38 am

Programs: FlyingBlue, TheCard, ClubCarlson
Priority check in (bagage drop off) in Amsterdam Schiphol, as well as lounge access, worked for me.
Old Sep 8, 2011, 3:44 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold. Miles and More SEN.
As above, and I have successfully used my Petroleum Card to get 15 Euro meal vouchers from the Crown Lounge at Schiphol.

You need to have a 3 hour-plus layover between KLM/AF flights in either CDG or Amsterdam to qualify.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.