Future miles with CI?

Old Aug 20, 11, 5:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GfL+CCR, Aclub Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Future miles with CI?

China airlines is joining skyteam on28 September. Has anyone seen/heard what the mileage earning table will be with them? thanks!!
Old Aug 20, 11, 6:31 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Originally Posted by orbitmic View Post
China airlines is joining skyteam on28 September. Has anyone seen/heard what the mileage earning table will be with them? thanks!!
In true FB fashion they will probably post it on the 28 September!

Maybe Mokshu might have inside information? (if that is what you were implying )
Old Aug 20, 11, 6:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GfL+CCR, Aclub Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Gajan View Post
In true FB fashion they will probably post it on the 28 September!

Maybe Mokshu might have inside information? (if that is what you were implying )
Not quite implying but hoping for! And I think that if they stick to true FB fashion, they will more likely post mileage charts on 28 October!!
Old Aug 21, 11, 4:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
if they post something, because mileage chart has completely disappeared from AF web site for a while now. I managed to find it on KL web site, but it's well hidden
Old Aug 21, 11, 5:10 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
if they post something, because mileage chart has completely disappeared from AF web site for a while now. I managed to find it on KL web site, but it's well hidden
I always use this link to look up earnings: http://partnersearch.ehn.klm.com/uk_en/
Old Aug 21, 11, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Originally Posted by Gajan View Post
I always use this link to look up earnings: http://partnersearch.ehn.klm.com/uk_en/
Thank you Gajan. Very useful
Old Aug 21, 11, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
Thank you Gajan. Very useful
I use the same - available through the af website. I agree it's hidden and much less practical to use than before...
Old Sep 2, 11, 5:31 pm
Original Poster

Barely 3 weeks to go to CI joining, and still no information whatsoever. This is really disappointing for those of us needing to buy tickets on routes best served by the new partner...
Old Sep 3, 11, 1:40 am

Programs: UA Prem Plat, CX MPC Silver, CI Dynasty Gold; HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG, IHG Ambassador
Originally Posted by orbitmic View Post
Barely 3 weeks to go to CI joining, and still no information whatsoever. This is really disappointing.....
Still nothing on the CI web site, either. If this is a reflection of SkyTeam partnership...

Search this Thread