FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-klm-other-partners-flying-blue-594/)
-   -   AF/KL Flying Blue Faster Miles offer (up to 12000 miles) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-klm-other-partners-flying-blue/1181280-af-kl-flying-blue-faster-miles-offer-up-12000-miles.html)

Arthur Randolph Feb 7, 2011 7:12 am

AF/KL Flying Blue Faster Miles offer (up to 12000 miles)

Dear Mr Arthur Randolph,

1st March - 31st May 2011. There's no better time to fly AIR FRANCE and KLM.

Register before the 20th February for the Flying Blue Faster Miles offer. You could earn up to 12000 additional Award Miles on flights taken with AIR FRANCE or KLM between 1st March and 31st May 2011. Simply click to register.
Take 8 flights: earn a bonus of 5000 Award Miles*

Take 4 more flights: earn more with a bonus of 3000 Award Miles*

Take 3 additional flight(s): earn an additional bonus of 4000 Award Miles*

With Faster Miles, see your Miles count take off. You could be enjoying your awards sooner than you think.

* Offer valid on purchased flights completed between 1st March and 31st May 2011 on AIR FRANCE and or KLM.
1 flight = 1 flight in either direction. For example, Amsterdam-Buenos Aires via Paris return equals 4 flights. In accordance with the Flying Blue programme rules, certain fares or tickets do not enable you to accumulate Miles or therefore to benefit from this offer. Only members who have personally received this email may benefit from the offer. The Bonus Miles earned thanks to Faster Miles will be credited to your Miles account in the weeks following the flights taken.
http://www.fastermiles.com/

Pauillac Feb 7, 2011 7:36 am

looks pretty similar to the targetted promo of last year
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/flyin...-fly-away.html

didn't get the email yet and when I tried to register on the web site my fb number was denied:td:

flyBHX Feb 7, 2011 8:08 am

Cheers Arthur^

I haven't received the invite (yet?) but thought I would try and register anyway. It accepted me, and I have received an email to confirm I'm registered :D I already have 8 flights planned in March and April, so at least another 5000 miles for me hopefully!

Arthur Randolph Feb 7, 2011 8:24 am

I'm quite pissed off because I will have flown 20 segments on AF from Jan 1st to March 1st and will continue flying that much from March to May, but almost only on Delta :(

Xandrios Feb 7, 2011 8:35 am

"Youre now on a faster track!"

So I was able to register. Didn't receive the email though. Also I do not know how many segments I will need to fly. Hopefully those details follow soon...

Lets-Fly-Away last year was a moderate success for me; I was able to get 5K extra miles. This time it will be less as I will start flying KL after the March27 schedule changes much much less.

ixs Feb 7, 2011 8:46 am

Didn't get an invitation but registering worked for me.

Last year's let's fly away promo didn't accept my FB number.

I am wondering why that is. I hit Platinum very easily last year and then shifted some flights over to Lufthansa to get FTL/Silver status there. I only flew 3 flights so far this year but have enough lined up for the quarter to easily be on track for Platinum again.

What about the others?

Henry III Feb 7, 2011 9:38 am

It seems like, as in previous years' targetted bonus offers, the internal database of those targetted has been set but the email system hasn't yet been able to send out all the notifications.

I guess those who are eligible (i.e. targetted) will be able to register, whether or not they've (yet) received the email; but those who are not targets will be rejected by the website.

Just a guess - maybe our resident FB/AF/KL IT expert* would confirm or deny?

-- Henry

* You know who you are! ;)

carnarvon Feb 7, 2011 9:57 am

Did not get the invite, but I could register too. Thank you Arthur!!!

Xandrios Feb 7, 2011 10:38 am

Originally Posted by Henry III (Post 15818686)
It seems like, as in previous years' targetted bonus offers, the internal database of those targetted has been set but the email system hasn't yet been able to send out all the notifications.

Funny enough the email confirming me taking part, came instantly :P

I'm sure youre right though, has probably to do with the rate they are sending out emails - Either due to technical limitations or to make sure their email is not being flagged as spam.

ajs123 Feb 7, 2011 12:53 pm

I do not remember - did code share flights count last year?

more4less Feb 7, 2011 12:59 pm

The web page is not opening for me. :rolleyes:

It might be because I am trying from a Mac? :confused:

I will try tomorrow from a PC.

In any case, thanks Arthur

petitaix Feb 7, 2011 1:09 pm

Thank you for the tip, Arthur :)
Registration & confirmation went fine (on a Mac). Now, I have to wait for the invitation mail to know how many flights I'll have to take in order to get those extra miles...

troje Feb 7, 2011 1:11 pm

Well, I can open the website, but cannot register for the promo :confused:

"The information provided is not correct. Please re-enter. Only members who have personally received this email may benefit from the offer."

Too bad.

flyBHX Feb 7, 2011 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by saviox (Post 15820081)
The web page is not opening for me. :rolleyes:

It might be because I am trying from a Mac? :confused:

I will try tomorrow from a PC.

In any case, thanks Arthur

The website loaded fine on my iMac (using Safari 5.0.3). Which browser/version are you using?

Mickey4finger Feb 7, 2011 3:16 pm

no email and denied registration..