Air France/KLM lounge meeting thread

Old May 21, 2024, 4:07 pm
ofj

Programs: AF/KLM Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
let us know in the lounge thread
No - I mean, I agree with you - most likely it'll be closed indefinitely. Seeing how this is Turkey, it takes them ages to do anything. People never take responsibility for anything; projects and repairs take forever to get done. Since the dominant home airline is TK, and this is the SkyTeam lounge we are talking about, I actually have little faith that they're going to get it fixed anytime soon. It's quite a shame since I like the ST lounge much better than the iGA lounge - the latter is overcrowded, has mediocre food servings, and in general is just as noisy as the rest of the terminal itself.
Old Jun 9, 2024, 5:44 am

Programs: FB Platinum
[Flight cancelled]
Hi everyone,
New to the forum, creating some goodwill by offering 1 guest access LHR Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4) on 10 Jul 2024

10 Jul 2024
LHR - AMS (KL1004)
9:55 - 12:20
Maestro Ramen and ofj like this.

Last edited by OccFT; Jul 9, 2024 at 7:48 am Reason: Flight cancelled
Old Jul 14, 2024, 1:02 am
Used to be 'misterc.,'

Programs: FlyingBlue Explorer
CDG 2E July 12 Lounge access sought

Dear Flyertalkers,

If someone could guest me in on Tuesday, I would appreciate it! Many thanks,

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.