Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Award ticket availability PRG-SFO next summer

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2009, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Award ticket availability PRG-SFO next summer

I'm trying to book an award ticket for my family next summer from SFO to PRG. The SFO-PRG is available for most of the June days, but the PRG-SFO is not. What is weird, I tried to book the individual legs - PRG-AMS/CDG and AMS/CDG-SFO and all of them were showing availability.

I'm wondering - how come the individual legs are available, but not the whole flight? Is there anything I can do to get the whole flight?
Old Sep 30, 2009, 3:51 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Plat For Life/UA Million Miler-PremEx For Life/SPG Gold
The official explanation is that 'married' segments are not always available for award booking.

The unofficial approach is to print out the screen shots of the SFO-PRG showing no award avails and the SFO-CDG/AMs and CDG/AMS-PRG showing award avails....fax it into HelpDesk asking them to MANUALLY book the itinerary.
Old Sep 30, 2009, 6:55 pm
Original Poster

So this means they should be able to book it on a single book award (e.g. 25k miles for PRG-SFO), but they have to do it manually? What a wonderful system. Anyway thanks for the explanation, I'll try it out.
Old Sep 30, 2009, 7:38 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Plat For Life/UA Million Miler-PremEx For Life/SPG Gold
Originally Posted by SnowmanX
So this means they should be able to book it on a single book award (e.g. 25k miles for PRG-SFO), but they have to do it manually? What a wonderful system. Anyway thanks for the explanation, I'll try it out.
'wonderful system' indeed!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.