transfer time at CDG: AF from fco to US to PHL

Old Feb 19, 09, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

transfer time at CDG: AF from fco to US to PHL

Im flying from fco to cdg and arriving at 930 in fco i assume terminal 2f because its an air france flight. then i have a fligh to philadelphia from cdg on us airways in terminal 1 at 1130. Do you think i will have enough time to get from terminal 2f collect luggage and reenter all before my 1130 flight home?
Old Feb 19, 09, 5:43 pm
Senior Moderator/Moderator: United MileagePlus

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
As our Air France forum is the typical place to ask CDG connection questions, let me move this thread there. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Feb 19, 09, 5:55 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by itsj0nathan View Post
Im flying from fco to cdg and arriving at 930 in fco i assume terminal 2f because its an air france flight. then i have a fligh to philadelphia from cdg on us airways in terminal 1 at 1130. Do you think i will have enough time to get from terminal 2f collect luggage and reenter all before my 1130 flight home?
Air France usually has no problem interlining baggage to a non SkyTeam carrier, even on two separate PNRs.

In any case, once you have gone landside in 2F, you need to go to the railway station (5mn). Just before reaching the railway station, you will find on your right an escalator going down to CDGVAL, an automated shuttle that links CDG terminals. The ride to CDG1 should take 8mn and, at that time, there is a shuttle every 2mn. Once you have reached the CDG1 station, it is a 10mn walk up to the departures level and the various check-in counters. So, unless the flight from FCO is late, you should be ok. If you can have AF check your baggage to your final destination, it will be even better.

Enjoy your flights .

Search this Thread