Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF vs TOM LON-TLV

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2009, 7:44 am

Thumbs up TOM all the way!

AF tend to use cramped uncomfortable old aircraft on the second, but longer leg of the journey (usually a un-refurbished 321). Also, as they have the option of turning the economy seats into business, with the fold down armrest, the middle seats in economy class are extremely uncomfortable with near to nothing in the way of back support.
Thomson use very modern, refurbished 738, with IFE, although no personal AVOD the IFE provide very up-to-date films.
The Thomson route is in speculation weather or not it will continue past April due to not being able to book past then, however this is not because of popularity but rather the crew hating the route due to the 'religious Jews' not listening to a word they say!
Even though they do get very annoying walking up and down the craft all flight, changing their babies in the row behind you, the modern craft and comfortable seats, with a direct flight sway the decision towards TOM, rather than AF for me.

[Also, you can get very good prices on TOM]

Hope this helps!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.