Wiki Posts
Search

how to get 6000 miles for not flying?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2007, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Swiss HON, Emirates Skywards Gold
how to get 6000 miles for not flying?

friends, how can i get 6000 miles instead of flying around the world, i miss still 6000 for an award ticket, but for the next 3 months i don't fly anymore.... is there a way to buy miles like miles-and-more offers?
Old Dec 6, 2007, 9:20 pm

Programs: BD*G -> BA Gold + A3*G (now dropped to BA Silver)
Originally Posted by spirit of swiss
friends, how can i get 6000 miles instead of flying around the world, i miss still 6000 for an award ticket, but for the next 3 months i don't fly anymore.... is there a way to buy miles like miles-and-more offers?
No way to buy miles. Take a look at the FB partners page for inspiration: http://www.klm.com/travel/gb_en/flyi...ners/index.htm

It'd be difficult unless you spend a lot on credit cards. The Swiss have a Flying Blue Mastercard, you can also transfer Amex Membership Rewards points to FB and I think Diners Club have something similar.

Hotels and car hire are common methods of earning, but you'd probably not be able to earn miles quick enough using this method.
Old Dec 7, 2007, 3:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Swiss HON, Emirates Skywards Gold
thank u for answering, it seems to be hard but true....will see what i can do....
Old Dec 7, 2007, 4:22 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
You can buy hotel points and then transfer to FB miles, but check which program will give you most miles for the money

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.