Nice new service for elites in Air France Paris office

Old Feb 6, 06, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

Nice new service for elites in Air France Paris office

Visited the Air France Boulevard Poissoniere office today. They have just added a new system to the visitor ticket number machine. There were about 6 people waiting, I was asked to get a number. I was surprised to see they had a button for ordinary visitors and a special button for Gold/Plat Elites. I pressed the Elite button and my number was called immediately. Even the AF employee was very surpised as she had seen that I had arrived last, I just smiled at her and presented my Plat card and my request. Nice ^
I cannot start to describe what happened to the faces of the people waiting and who had no idea about what had just happened
Old Feb 6, 06, 4:14 pm

Programs: Lufthansa Senator, Hilton Diamond VIP, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz President's Circle
So how long will it be before everyone pushes the "elite" button?

SK has introduced a card reader, so you have to swipe your card to get the number as a EBG. Too bad that it doesn't work for other *Gs... Works for all ticket counters as well as arrival service!
Old Feb 7, 06, 12:28 am

Programs: AA PLT 2MM, LH SEN *, HH Gold
Originally Posted by larsll
Too bad that it doesn't work for other *Gs...
It works at least for LH*G.
Old Feb 7, 06, 1:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by larsll
So how long will it be before everyone pushes the "elite" button?
You have to have the Gold or Plat card. This service was non existent before in most AF offices. I think only two offices in Paris previously had a special lane for elites.
Old Feb 7, 06, 4:18 am

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, BW Plat, Wyndham rewards Plat
In the days of the showcase Champs Elysées Office, you showed your F+ Silver or Gold (later officially only Gold, but I always got in) card and were directed to a completely separate Clubs area of the office with dedicated staff. You had your own profile on the computer with seat preferences, credit card details and so on. Wonderful service!
Old Feb 7, 06, 7:09 am

Programs: HH Diamond, FB Plat
Originally Posted by rangerss75
In the days of the showcase Champs Elysées Office, you showed your F+ Silver or Gold (later officially only Gold, but I always got in) card and were directed to a completely separate Clubs area of the office with dedicated staff. You had your own profile on the computer with seat preferences, credit card details and so on. Wonderful service!
oh i wish i saw this thread earlier. i just spent 2 hours waiting in the invalides ticket office. i didn't even think to tell the girl at the desk that i was fb gold.
Old Feb 7, 06, 3:29 pm

Programs: Many
In the FP days, FP Red (and maybe Blue) used to get priority from Monday to Friday on the AF Vaccination Center in Paris.

I do not know if it is still the case with FB.
Old Feb 8, 06, 3:44 am

Programs: HH Diamond, FB Plat
Originally Posted by bodory
In the FP days, FP Red (and maybe Blue) used to get priority from Monday to Friday on the AF Vaccination Center in Paris.

I do not know if it is still the case with FB.
oh wow, i was just there last week (new location about 4 blocks west of the invalides center). the wait was long there too. wish i thought to ask about fb gold treatment!
Old Feb 8, 06, 7:09 am

Programs: FB Gold
That s nice !! good to know !! I will try that next time I go to the AF office

Search this Thread
Search Engine: