CDG - SFO L'Espace Affaires on flight AF 084

Old Sep 18, 05, 9:48 am
Original Poster

CDG - SFO L'Espace Affaires on flight AF 084

Trying to get a recommendation on best seats on the 744 flying between CDG and SFO. Any suggestions on seats? I currently seem to have 7G

Also is the 744 outfitted with the new Espace Affaires concept (I am most interested in the electrical port for the laptop on the long flight).

thanks
PJ
Old Sep 18, 05, 2:26 pm

Programs: 1K
Try looking at seatguru.com or seatexpert.com to determine the best seats on a particular aircraft.

Hope this helps.
DD
Old Sep 20, 05, 3:01 pm

Programs: FB Plat./BA Gold (thanks BD)/A3 *Gold/HH Diamond/A Club Gold
This one is not yet NTC. Regarding the best seats, anything on the upper deck is great - much more secluded than your current 7c. The fron row of the upper deck has slightly better legroom, although you are better off on the right hand side as on the left (60KL) you might hear some flushing noise from the forward restrooms.
Old Sep 23, 05, 9:36 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion
I am flying SFO to CDG at the end of December. I'm booked in Business Class but the equipment is now an A340, rather than a 744. I did a couple of searches and it looks like this change will take place about 11/1/05. Does anybody know if this A340 will be updated?
Thanks
Old Sep 25, 05, 7:38 am

Programs: AF FB Platinum (F+ Rouge Vintage®) / Hertz Five Star / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by TravelStar
I am flying SFO to CDG at the end of December. I'm booked in Business Class but the equipment is now an A340, rather than a 744. I did a couple of searches and it looks like this change will take place about 11/1/05. Does anybody know if this A340 will be updated?
Thanks
The A340s that are scheduled to fly this route as of 30 October are reconfigured with the NTC - there is no First class cabin, just Business and Economy.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: