"Your Reservations" from AirFrance.com

Old Sep 16, 05, 11:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat MM, UA 1K, MR PP, SPG Plat
Question "Your Reservations" from AirFrance.com

Was anyone able to retrieve their reservation from AirFrance.com with the Reference Number and Last Name?

I kept getting "The system is unable to respond. Please try again later" for the last couple of days.
Old Sep 16, 05, 12:24 pm
TGV

Programs: FB Life Platinum
Originally Posted by bl4666
Was anyone able to retrieve their reservation from AirFrance.com with the Reference Number and Last Name?

I kept getting "The system is unable to respond. Please try again later" for the last couple of days.
It has been very seldom that this has worked for me.

Fortunately there is
https://www.checkmytrip.com/ITN/Logi...TN&LANGUAGE=US

Which works well
Old Sep 16, 05, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Gold, Amex Plat

I just retrieved some reservations on airfrance.us and it worked just fine (as always), I have never experienced problems.
Old Sep 16, 05, 1:48 pm

Programs: Air France Platinum - Qatar Airways Gold
I've tested it more than 30 times this year. It only works with the tickets purchased on their website (or booked over the phone at an AF call center). The AF reservation code (different from the Amadeus one) doesnt work either.
Old Sep 17, 05, 12:31 am
tlr

Programs: AF/KL Dark Grey, LH SEN
Originally Posted by Falco Peregrinus
I've tested it more than 30 times this year. It only works with the tickets purchased on their website (or booked over the phone at an AF call center). The AF reservation code (different from the Amadeus one) doesnt work either.
I'm using it regularly -- with tickets purchased by phone, travel agent, or web. Always works for me.
Old Sep 18, 05, 5:40 am

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)
But we need the AF site reservation ofr on-line check-in

Originally Posted by TGV
Fortunately there is
Which works well

I could only retrieve once out of 10 this year on their site, which means I could pratically never print my boarding pass at home.

That is really not a good service.
Old Sep 18, 05, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I use it often too. And I printed out a BP with on line check in last week.
Old Sep 18, 05, 9:43 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum For Life, BA Bronze, LH FQTV
Originally Posted by felis
I could only retrieve once out of 10 this year on their site, which means I could pratically never print my boarding pass at home.

That is really not a good service.
I don't see why you link both ; you can retrieve all reservations whereas you will only print BPs for those with an e-ticket when tou don't check any luggage.
Old Sep 18, 05, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat MM, UA 1K, MR PP, SPG Plat
I still can't pull up my reservation today. Perhaps the problem with the US site? The navigation to get to "Your Reservations" is

Bookline/Flight Status -> Your Reservations
Old Sep 19, 05, 3:23 am

I still can't pull up my reservation today. Perhaps the problem with the US site?
Worked for me, just now and on Friday, both US and French web site. My itin was purchased on an AF web site.
Old Sep 20, 05, 8:45 am

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
I got to it, but so what? It doesn't seem to give you options for changing the reservation, seat assignments, etc.
Old Sep 20, 05, 8:56 am
Suspended

Programs: ANA PLAT,CI GOLD,LH SEN,Hyatt Gold.
Thats why they are known as Air Farce
Old Sep 21, 05, 1:38 am

Programs: FB-Gold; AA-Gold
It's in the name.

OK. So finally I got feed up with getting an error message to try again later. I thought perhaps it might be my browser (I use Mozilla Firefox). So I tried with Internet Explorer 6.0. I kept getting the same message. Finally, I looked at the html. Long story short, I found out how Air France stores my name. For whatever reason, my first name and middle name are what they show as my family name. I could have entered my name incorrectly but after more than 30 years of writing my name I think I should know by now my last name and first name but it could happen. Still for all you folks, who can't get see your reservation, I suggest playing around with the order of your names (i.e. first name, middle name, etc).

I also agree with hughw. Not much allowed to do there. No seat assignment, no looking at fare code, nothing. All you can do is print to show at the airport.

It would be nice for it to be linked to the FB portion of the site since it used my FB info to book. In this way, AA's site has much smoother intergration between FF and reservations. Air France has some way to go to really understand the power of IT. For now I will have to settle at looking at seatguru for which seats are the best and then calling the res. number to pre-reserve my seats.

BTW, the site works with Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Old Sep 21, 05, 6:53 am

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
I'm sure that other airlines have some pretty neat stuff on their websites. I'm am really only familier with COntinetal's. They started off pretty lame, but have gotten pretty good in the last year or so. Besides booking revenue flights, you can now book reward travel and see a calandar that shows when various awards are available, etc. When it comes to looking at your reservations you can:
  • Change a flight
  • Print out a receipt
  • Edit traveler information (i.e. phone #, etc.)
  • Look at or change your seat assignment
  • And get this; add an in-cabin pet to your record
Old Sep 27, 05, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by TGV

Fortunately there is

Which works well

does the above mentioned site also work with KLM-reservations? because it can't seem to be able to find mine

Search this Thread
Search Engine: