Air France - "la saga"

Old Sep 16, 05, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, Krisflyer Gold, Die-hard Saint's fan !
Air France - "la saga"

Air France launches today its new website :
http://www.airfrancelasaga.com/en/sw...streaming.html

From the early times to the merge with KLM, the AF story is summarized in that website...
They forgot to mention the successful launch of FB ?!
Old Sep 16, 05, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks for the link- but I must say this website seems to be quite the waste of money! I really did not need a definition of what a "hub" airport is, thanks. They should have spent the cash and other resources on getting some proper service staff at CDG- aka the house of misery. Or...how about using the people who designed it to actually have elite pre-boarding at AMS?
Old Sep 16, 05, 9:18 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Well, it is interesting and I do appreciate having it in conjunction with the Journées du Patrimoine which are currently held in France. ^

As for additional staff in CDG, they would be welcome, but I don't believe the two topics are closely related.
Old Sep 16, 05, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, Krisflyer Gold, Die-hard Saint's fan !
Originally Posted by JOUY31
Well, it is interesting and I do appreciate having it in conjunction with the Journées du Patrimoine which are currently held in France. ^

As for additional staff in CDG, they would be welcome, but I don't believe the two topics are closely related.
As plat, I also received an invitation from great Babu for the "Women's Forum for the Economy and society" at a preferential price : only 2700 euros for 3 days in deauville (instead of 3500 !) !!
That should be their definition of "world of privilege"....
Had a good laugh....
Old Sep 16, 05, 12:28 pm
TGV

Programs: FB Life Platinum
Originally Posted by Serpentos
Had a good laugh....
For me I was angry and near to click the "do not send me any more e-mails" button.

This is totally useless. Some politically correct thing ? What has it to see with air travel (or any kind of travel ???).

Babu do not do that again !

Search this Thread
Search Engine: