AF-Employee: I'm not allowed to give you my name

Old Aug 8, 2005, 3:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is not an option to be followed willy-nilly and is only to be used when the person is already being a true prick. It is not about court, and while not AF related I do know that a few years ago an idiot at DL that first really screwed me up, then was rude about it and then refused to give her nake was fired PRECISELY because I was not only able to photograph her, but even record some of what she said (incidentally I was told that she was reposted to a "non frontline" role, but was later told by a supervisor I know at JFK that she was canned.

Again, this is obnoxious, but when lets say you have now missed your connection even though you had a 2.5 window, due to absolute incompetence by the airline, you are being treated rudely, told that you cannot even be confirmed the NEXT DAY, or you can be if you cough up some money, they flat out lie to you, etc, etc. you take extreme action. In my case it has worked, again not onl with AF but with several other airlines and other situations as well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.