Plat vs FP Rouge

Old Jul 29, 05, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat for life
Plat vs FP Rouge

Has any former FP Rouge now Plat noticed some change in the behavior of AF ground staff. Within my last trips I got the feeling that they have much more consideration for plat as compare to Rouge in the past. Always got assigned some nice seats always trying to make things better....

I was wondering if I have been lucky with the staff I met recently or if they really had some instructions.

Beside everything that we can read on this forum for my personal travel pattern (coach but very rarely cheapest ticket) FB presents several major improvements and I had absolutly no technical issues during the merge of the two programs
Old Jul 30, 05, 1:06 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by Adrien
Has any former FP Rouge now Plat noticed some change in the behavior of AF ground staff. Within my last trips I got the feeling that they have much more consideration for plat as compare to Rouge in the past. Always got assigned some nice seats always trying to make things better....

I was wondering if I have been lucky with the staff I met recently or if they really had some instructions.

Beside everything that we can read on this forum for my personal travel pattern (coach but very rarely cheapest ticket) FB presents several major improvements and I had absolutly no technical issues during the merge of the two programs
I have a similar feeling in the sense that the consideration by the ground staff is now consistent. I have always had outstanding service by the F+ Rouge desk in France and very good inflight service. I have often had good service on the ground but it was somewhat below what I received in the air or on the phone and it was also hit and miss.

Someday, I will have to check if this applies to the AFSL ground staff in LHR , who were never the most welcoming (but I now usually fly BA on this route) or to the KL or Swissport ground staff at other destinations.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: