Search

AF flight operations news

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2005, 4:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

AF flight operations news

Originally Posted by AF flight operations news
No particular event to be reported at this time on our whole network.
Is AF on the same planet as the rest of us?
Old Jul 7, 2005, 9:12 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by NickB
Is AF on the same planet as the rest of us?
Although the terrorist attacks in London have been horrible events, and I grieve for the innocent people who have been killed or injured, I would not read anything into the text you are quoting from the AF web site.

Unless I am mistaken, as you correctly mentioned in your title, this specific area of the AF web site is dedicated to irregularities in AF flight operations, such as strikes, or cancelled flights, and I don't believe there has been any.

Last edited by JOUY31; Jul 7, 2005 at 9:21 pm
Old Jul 8, 2005, 1:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Don't you think that it might have been an idea to inform their LON pax of theit policy for rebooking pax who were unable to make to LHR yesterday?

Other airlines, BA, BD, LH, SK, UA, AA, CO, ... or even the SNCF have used their flight ops for this. AF apparently does not seem to have considered it necessary, not even on their UK website.
Old Jul 8, 2005, 2:49 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Yes, you are quite right.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.