Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Blue is Launched!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2005, 5:52 am

Programs: Air France Platinum - Qatar Airways Gold
Originally Posted by blairvanhorn
Fréquence Plus est mort, vive Fréquence Plus!
I already miss it. Will preciously keep my old Frequence Plus cards (especially my very first one, a small grey plastic card with the old "globe" logo). A collector (1996 or so ).
Old Jun 5, 2005, 5:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Falco Peregrinus
Here we go again! Colkurt has launched an inaugural thread about FB's birth that immediately turns into a "L=25%" dispute!

My fault... I apologize

we had this one pretty often last weeks

i'll frame my last F+ rouge card
Old Jun 5, 2005, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by Richelieu
As a side note, I will stay in a Campanile hotel in Dijon this evening.
Enjoy your andouillette or boeuf bourguignon with a glass of Côtes de Nuits Village and forget about any FB expertise in Campanile hotels...
Old Jun 5, 2005, 6:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

discovered a new feature: my reservations shows every future reservation you made online (not those made by phone )
Old Jun 5, 2005, 6:03 am

Programs: FB Silver, BA Silver, BD Gold rememberer, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador, Hilton and Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by chrissxb
i'll frame my last F+ rouge card

Keep it for some times. They are recognized by AF's partners (esp. lounge dragons) while the new FB cards may not be immediately. Use it as a backup. Maybe I am pessimistic about it, though. But as I heard on Wednesday the pilot annoucing that the flight was operated by "Air France, a compagny member of Flying Blue" instead of the usual "member of Skyteam", I fear that FB expertise will take some time to reach the masses

And Falco, don't worry, I'll follow your advice
Old Jun 5, 2005, 6:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

since we are all together:

when i make my home adress in Germany and my company adress in France and choose company adress for mails. what will happen to my level? stay french resident or switch to non french resident which would make me plat
Old Jun 5, 2005, 6:13 am

Programs: FB Silver, BA Silver, BD Gold rememberer, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador, Hilton and Marriott Gold
They update status monthly, AFAIK, so it may not take effect immediately. You'd have to call F+, sorry, FB, to make them apply the change manually.
Old Jun 5, 2005, 6:14 am

Originally Posted by Richelieu
(...)while the new FB cards may not be immediately. Use it as a backup.
I OLCIed this morning for a flight booked last week with my F+ account number. The OLCI on AF's website said I should have my Flying Blue card ready to get my BP printed by self CI machines. I will definetely take both.
Old Jun 5, 2005, 6:21 am

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
Still no miles posted from the past three - four weeks. I hope they credit those miles automatically, eliminating the need to chase down the miles segment by segment.
Old Jun 5, 2005, 6:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage®) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by rcs85551
Still no miles posted from the past three - four weeks. I hope they credit those miles automatically, eliminating the need to chase down the miles segment by segment.
You mean you didn't get your 90000 credited/debited yesterday?
Old Jun 5, 2005, 6:28 am

I would definetely call them. Miles were credited as usual on my account.
Old Jun 5, 2005, 6:29 am

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
Originally Posted by blairvanhorn
You mean you didn't get your 90000 credited/debited yesterday?
As a former FD member, sadly no

And since they froze all our accounts on May 15th, we are all missing a huge bunch of miles.
Old Jun 5, 2005, 6:40 am

And since they froze all our accounts on May 15th, we are all missing a huge bunch of miles.
I am actually grateful for F+'s IT guys for not having frozen my account. So far, all my miles have been correctly posted, including COS miles and F+ Rouge bonus. Congratulations ^
Old Jun 5, 2005, 6:41 am

The new online booking feature is great as it shows the other SkyTeam members, too. However, it still has a huge amount of issues from my perspective:

- Trying to book o/w award - does not work as it tries to find a return flight.
- Trying to book a Biz award Munich to Atlanta, it tries to charge 95K miles rather than 80K miles.
- Taxes and fuel surcharges exceed the amount of a regular paid ticket.
Old Jun 5, 2005, 7:38 am
In Memoriam

Programs: I used to be Plat, but now I'm not. Now I'm just Gold. Lucky if I keep that.
Originally Posted by Falco Peregrinus
Enjoy your andouillette or boeuf bourguignon with a glass of Côtes de Nuits Village and forget about any FB expertise in Campanile hotels...
I just don't what to say about that other than

As for Flying Pue, I managed to login fine and accept all their conditions, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.