CDG - CVG is the flight usually late?

Old Jun 3, 05, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Star Gold
CDG - CVG is the flight usually late?

Since I'm flying CDG-CVG with Air France in the late summer I've been checking the CDG-site this week to see if it has been on time. For the last couple of days, it seems like it has always departed an hour late. Does anyone know if this is usual?

And would anyone happen to know the usual summer loadfactors?

Thanks for any help!
Old Jun 3, 05, 3:31 pm

Programs: Air France Platinum - Qatar Airways Gold
AF382 at 10:20 AM? There are 2 daily flights on this route. One is operated by AF, the other one (11:35 AM) is operated by DL (DL043). This route is:
  • pure Skyteam
  • between 2 hubs
I wouldn't be surprised if they regularly decided to wait for delayed connecting passengers.
Old Jun 4, 05, 8:22 am

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)
Originally Posted by PappaG
Since I'm flying CDG-CVG with Air France in the late summer I've been checking the CDG-site this week to see if it has been on time. For the last couple of days, it seems like it has always departed an hour late. Does anyone know if this is usual?

And would anyone happen to know the usual summer loadfactors?

Thanks for any help!
I used to fly on the DELTA plane a lot of time these last 8 years (but did not use it these last 12 months) and except in case of technical problem, the Delta flight was ordinary in time, sometimes even few minutes ahead of scheduled arrival time.
Sorry not to be able to tell you for the Air France one.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: