Frequence Plus Miles Booster

Old May 26, 05, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BMI DC Gold, BA Gold, LH SEN, Priority Club Platinum, Nectar purple
Frequence Plus Miles Booster

Does anyone have the rules that were given out for the Frequence Plus miles booster promotion which ran at the start of the year ? I think that I've not received the correct miles, but I don't have a copy of the promotion details. It was something like "earn 10,000 miles and get 3000 bonus, earn 20,000 miles and get 8000 bonus" but I can't really remember.
Old May 26, 05, 6:54 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by Doug_1970
Does anyone have the rules that were given out for the Frequence Plus miles booster promotion which ran at the start of the year ? I think that I've not received the correct miles, but I don't have a copy of the promotion details. It was something like "earn 10,000 miles and get 3000 bonus, earn 20,000 miles and get 8000 bonus" but I can't really remember.
Actually, each offer was customized to the profile of the F+ memebr. So having the offer of another member would probably not help you at all. You should have received an e-mail confirmation if you registered on the web, and a standard mail offer at your home.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: